🐱🐨 Why Are They Like This? 🐨🐱

"Why do they have to be so loud Joonie? What did we do to them. It doesn't help that every time I hear them moan my dick gets harder." Namjoon tried not to spit out the water he was drinking as he heard those words slip past Jin's lips. He hadn't heard words like that come from his lover in months ever since he decided that he wanted to 'make sure they weren't only just fucking' and that Namjoon really loved him, which of course he did.

"I don't know darling, but, I do know that it's damn annoying and that we need to move. I have to listen to them fuck while I don't get any." Namjoon shot a soft glare at his kitty, who just shrugged rubbing the back of his neck making his way over to the brown haired boy.

"I know Joonie, but, I wanted to make sure you really love me and that this is really real." Joon looked at Jin in disbelief, he had heard this before but it really did shock him every time.

"Jin. We. Are. Married. If I didn't love you do you think I would have proposed?" Namjoon crossed his arms looking at Jin questioningly. "Or is it you don't want me?" Hurt evident in the boy's eyes as he asked.

"Wha...Namjoon did you really think that's what I thought?" Namjoon slowly nodded as Jin stood in front of him cupping his cheeks. "Oh Daddy I am so sorry...I love you so much more than my own face...sometimes more than my own face." Namjoon laughed as his lovers jokes. "So please don't think that anymore, I'll always love you not just because you saved me from my old owner, but, because you loved me enough to marry me and I'm sorry for making you wait too long." Jin kissed the top of his head and he slowly sat down onto Joonie's lap.

"Oh Jin baby it's okay, I will never understand what got through your head but do know I love you." Namjoon smiled as he started to rub Jin's tail. A pink blush covered the kitten's face, he hadn't been touched in months, not even by himself it was pure torture but Jin had made himself suffer for a reason. Suho had questioned their relationship because Jin was a hybrid...he had said that it wasn't real because of it.

Jin was usually a confident person but something about the way Suho said it really hurt him, it made him feel dirty like he wasn't worth what Namjoon gave him. It was a feeling he hated. So hearing Joon's worries about what Jin thought, was touching. He was lucky to have someone like Joon, it was rare for Hybrids to find love especially the way he was loved. It was true It was unconditional, they have loved each other for eight years it was something they didn't want to let go of ever. A face full of guilt was what Joon got to stare at as he looked at the man of his dreams.

"Jinnie it's okay I promise, like I said I don't know what caused you to think like you did but I do know we can move on from it okay?" Namjoon's soft smile relaxed the other male as his hair bounced slightly when he nodded responding to the younger.

"Yes baby I know we can... Although it does mean we can uh...celebrate tonight, plus it sounds like they're done downstairs anyway." A sly smile spread across Jin's lips as Namjoon carefully picked him up causing Jin to squeal and wrap his legs around the younger's waist.

"Well I did just buy new sheets since I ripped the other ones... They have to be properly used now don't they?" Namjoon ran one of his hands up the older's back and proceeded to leave sloppy kisses along his collar bone sucking softly every few seconds causing Jin to arch his back in ecstacy not concerned with anything else in the world besides his god of destruction.

The two eventually made their way to the bedroom carefully guiding themselves through the hallway the entire time only breaking the kiss when the back of Jin's knees hit the edge of the bed. Joon's lips curved up wards into a smirk as he lightly pushed Jin down, mindful of the boys tail as not to hurt it.

"I love you Seokjin...More than anything" Namjoon slipped off his shirt tossing it to the side as all that Jin could do was admire his husband's glowing body. Joon leaned down planting soft kisses on Jin's lips.

"And I you Joo-" Crack.

Right as Namjoon's hand came in contact with the bedframe the sound reverberated through the room as both of their eyes widened.

"Shit" The bed frame collapsed breaking right in the center, the raised bed falling to the ground only a light shriek coming from Jin to accompany it. Namjoon just sheepishly smiled, clearly embarrassed. His nickname 'god of destruction' proceeding him.

"We're getting an unbreakable bed when we move out, because I swear Kim Namjoon you are your own cock block." Frustration evident on the older boys face. Namjoon was lucky it had been a good day otherwise Jin would have killed him literally killed him.

"How about we just...Cuddle on the couch instead?" Namjoon slowly stood up while giving his offer; holding out his hand for Jin. The older took it, hulling himself up as he smiled sweetly.

"How about I watch a movie and relax...While you my love-" Jin trailed his hand up Joon's chest: a light shiver coming from the younger. "Look for a house." Jin dropped his hand immediately walking past his lover while Namjoon sighed. He knew he should and even if he didn't want to...Jin was his prince and Namjoon knew he'd do anything to please him.

Jin knew this as well and smirked to himself while scrolling through Netflix on the couch. He knew this and took advantage of it, but it was not done without compensation. It turns out the couch is just as comfortable as the bed, Jin and Namjoon learned this that night. Even though the thought of the mess and germs made Jin's nose crinkle...He still walked around with a limp the next morning while his lover had the biggest grin on his face. Namjoon sat at the dining room table scrolling through realtor.com finding the place himself and his kitty could call home.

---------------------------------------------------

Let me start off by saying...I am SO SORRY there was a number of things that let up to the delay in this update: first of course was the BTS prom party that occurred the night I was going to update, the next day followed with me being out with my mother to look at the newest set of cats at the shelter (adopting once I find the right one, yes I'm naming it Yoongi)
And then finally I've been having well...'relationship' issues but it resolved it self and now I'm back with a fresh set of ideas, thank you all for waiting patiently 💜 love you all. Another YoonMin chapter will be up tomorrow night.