🎄💜Christmas Time P.1~💜🎄

{Christmas in June. What a wonderful thing, I suggest listening to Christmas Day BTS Jimin and Jungkook while reading to get you in the mood^^WARNING: Super fluffy also YoonMin has lived in America each for 4 years away from family and friends}

It was Christmas time in America and in the Park-Min apartment. Both of them had only celebrated with their American friends, yet this year both of their friend groups decided to ditch them. Which meant the two were going to be alone. Alone as two people sharing the same fate could be.

Min Yoongi honestly didn't mind, he wasn't going to call his parents, he never did not after their fight four years ago. No point it seemed to him. All he had to do was ignore the orange haired boy he shared the apartment with. Surprisingly Yoongi found that the hardest to deal with this Christmas. Mostly because even though he had no one to spend it with Jimin wanted to get the most out of Christmas, he had already decorated their apartment with lights and small chachkies like nutcrackers and those little Christmas villages and all month his clothing consisted of ugly Christmas sweaters...a different one everyday, who even owned that many? Who would want to? 

Jimin unlike Yoongi was having the time of his life, he loved Christmas. Before his family kicked him out and even after, it was what he looked forward to every year. It was the time of the year those ugly sweaters with jingle bells, lights, and trinkets covering them came out. The time of year when Starbucks sold eggnog lattes, when snow fell hard in the city of New York. Jimin loved every minute of it, it was relaxing and reminded the boy of the days before his sexuality mattered. When innocence was all that was there.

The two roommates had feelings for each other, that was obvious but neither had made a move, some would say it would never work out because of how different they were compared to each other. Yoongi seemed so cold and harsh; too harsh for Jimin, but the younger knew the truth Yoongi was just as sweet as Jimin, just in his own way. 

Yoongi helped Jimin as often as he could, he had a soft spot for the orange haired boy, he tried not to show it and thankfully it seemed the younger was oblivious to how much Yoongi really liked him. Well there was one thing he didn't like...and that was how much Jimin seemed to love Christmas, Yoongi loathed the holiday, he hated the cold, he hated the memories, he hated the ugly sweaters. He endured it for the people he cared about however.

Jimin knew about Yoongi's feelings for Christmas..and for him. He too had fallen for his roommate. His mint hair and shy smile only Jimin saw made him feel special, made him feel wanted. There sadly was one issue and it was how Yoongi felt about Christmas, at first Jimin didn't think it was too much of an issue but as more time went on it bothered him...he knew he had to change Yoongi's mind.

"Jimin...why is there fake snow in my room...you even dropped the ac so it would be colder..you know I hate the cold." The blue haired boy sighed and rubbed his forehead. He didn't yell at the guilty looking carrot boy he just sighed once more...he was sleeping on the couch tonight it was way too cold in his room now and the heater cost a fortune to run so that was in no way an option.

"I-i'm sorry Yoongi...I just really wanted you to get into the Christmas spirit..." Jimin looked ashamed as he brought his book up to cover his face, trying to make himself look smaller on the couch. Then it came to him. A sly smile spread across Yoongi's face as he made his way over to the orange haired roommate, sitting down tentatively; as not to scare him off.  The blush was already covering Jimin's face when Yoongi sat down, making the boy even cuter in Yoongi's eyes.

"Jimin-ah Its okay I promise, how about instead of me sleeping on the couch tonight, you do something for me instead..." Jimin lifted his head looking at Yoongi, his beautiful brown eyes wide with confusion. "Let me sleep with you tonight." Jimin's jaw dropped his face flaring red once more.

It wasn't like they hadn't done it before, many times Yoongi would crawl into Jimin's bed when he felt lonely or cold. They never said anything to each other about it in the morning, fearful of what the other would have to say. This was the first time Yoongi had specifically asked to.

"N-no..." Jimin replied quietly looking down at his book once more the blush still on his face. Yoongi on the other hand was shocked he was sure that the boy would say yes.

"Why Jiminie? You've never minded before... Is it because I asked?" The boy shook his head no leaving Yoongi even more confused. What could possibly be the issue then.

"You hate Christmas! It's the best time of year hyung how could you possibly hate it? I mean seriously, it's Christmas Eve and you don't even care." The younger's voice came out exasperated like it was obviously the reason. In truth when he brought it up Yoongi immediately understood, the outburst of the soft orange haired boy made sense. He loved Christmas in every sense of the word since he was young and Yoongi just... Didn't, it seemed impossible to after what happened.

"Why do you hate it so much hyung!? It's the only thing keeping me from loving you.. I just... Have to know why!" Jimin gasped at his own words... Way to out yourself Jimin. Yoongi once again looked at him with shock, he could only open and close his mouth like a fish.

"Jimin...I... Let me tell you a little story..." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's book from his hands and set it aside pulling the blushing boy onto his lap his back to the older's chest.

"I was 18 when I started to hate Christmas. And it's the reason I left Korea and live in New York today." Jimin leaned his back while Yoongi sighed recalling memories of the past.

————————————————
Aaaaaaaannnnd I'm a horrible person Lol, this wasn't planned to be 2 parts but I couldn't stop typing, I'm feeling on a streak right now so you guys might get double uploads today^^ don't trust me tho lol
Thank you all for the support it really is amazing 💜 remember to share it with your friends.