Annie & Jonathan [4]

A one night stand was something every person thought of being the most common thing ever. But for Annie, it was a sexual fantasy she never thought would come true. Partly because of her own personal opinion of sex, what she believed was something sacred between two people who had fallen for each other. 

Watching her friend take home a random guy from a bar, wasn't something she wanted to do. Who Tina had sex with or relationship didn't need her disagreement. They were honoring each other's choices, and standing tall to protect their own.

If it felt ridiculous first when Tina had suggested her friend to do on that trip, then now the one-night stand agenda was well more pleasant than she thought.

Jonathan moved on top of her, his body weight supported on his fists. Her hands went to cup his face, bringing him down to an eager kiss.

Their tongues danced against each other's, rubbing gently as they both got more into it. Once his body touched hers, the tingling sensation began to take control.

She shifted underneath his body, bringing her hips to his. Kiss by kiss, he moved down to her breasts, slowly circling his tongue around the aroused pebbles.

The long hard length of him laid against her inner thigh, and she reached down to stroke him. Beads of cum made his tip wet and Annie licked her lips, thinking of making him lay down on the bed and maybe just make him come with his lips, tongue and hand)

Slowly, she caressed him while Jonathan buried his face in the crook of her neck. Licking up to her earlobe, he moaned while she quickened the pace.

"Oh, darling. If you continue this way, our night will be over soon and you don't want that? Don't you?" He asked, breathless.

"No..." she managed to say through her gritted teeth while Jonathan pushed two fingers into her, rubbing her clit with his thumb at the same time.

While he slowly fucked her with his fingers, she arched her back and felt another orgasm powerfully come to her. The last one had made stars dance in front of her eyes, and now as Jonathan fastened the tempo, she didn't think if it was even possible to beat the first one.

She was wrong. She exploded.

She screamed his name, her toes curling and fingers gripping the sheets. Nothing compared to it. The excitement, the unfamiliarity, and mystery - all mixed together in a cocktail so addictive, she hardly had any power to resist. Her body begged more and she got exactly that.

She didn't notice him put on a condom until he positioned himself at her entrance and pressed his palm against her abdomen. 

He rubbed his tip against her folds, keeping the lingering orgasm intact. She didn't know how it was possible but as soon as he pushed his dick inside her, she felt hanging on the edge of another earth-shaking orgasm once again.

As he started to move, she gripped the sheet, wrapping her still shaking legs around his waist. Matching his speed, she moved up her hips, meeting his thrusts. Jonathan bent down to claim her lips, while his arm went under her head, keeping her in place. He kissed her passionately when his body moved in sync with hers. 

Everything was so ever-consuming. Emotions, feelings and desire suffocated her while she still kept bringing more and more oxygen into her lungs, breathing hard and fast.

"Come for me, baby. Come!"

He commanded and Annie released the sheet, gripping his arms instead. She let the orgasm hit her for the third time tonight, clenching around him and bringing him to his desired edge.

Both of them still panting, he let her body take his full weight. When he placed soft kisses on her shoulder, she unwrapped her legs from around him and stretched out.

"Annie, why is there a 'do not disturb' sign at the door?" Tina said as soon as she unlocked the door and stepped in. The couple stumbled to their feet, both taking a sheet to wrap around their naked bodies. As soon as Tina locked the door from inside and turned around, she dropped her purse and phone on the floor.

While Annie tried to hide her blushing face, Jonathan reached out his hand to Tina so he could introduce himself.

"Jonathan Sweiss.." he said, but seeing as Annie's friend was still in shock, he took a step back.

Tina pointed at the door, hinting that he'd leave. He didn't waste precious time while he picked up his clothes and hurried out.

Annie slumped on the bed, clutching the sheet against her bare chest. When she looked up to see the expression on Tina's face, there was just a wicked smile and small giggles. 

"One night stands are off limits, huh?" 

- THE END -

<- Thank You ->

To all the readers...  a big hug (L).

Please VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE if you LOVED "Driven by lust"!