Surprises.

Harry's POV

After Claire told me what happened this morning, I was pissed. She was probably wondering where I was heading off to, but right now she didn't need to know. I knew exactly where I was going.

To see Chase.

I wasn't going to let him get away with threatening Claire like that. She may not be my girlfriend, but she doesn't deserve to be treated like that and I will teach him a lesson.

I see a group of football players standing around the hallway so I walk towards them.

"Where's Chase?" One of the faggots point to him standing by some lockers talking to a friend.

I make my way over to him and don't hesitate to start yelling at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are threatening Claire like that? She made it clear that you were over, don't make yourself look anymore stupid than you already have."

"I don't give a fuck what you say! The whole three years we were together she never once told me no! She always listened and behaved and I never had to raise my voice at her. Ever since she's been hanging around you she thinks she's tough shit and she's not. You're not good for her Harry. I am. You'll never stand a chance with her." Who in the hell does this kid think he is? He's about to see what I can do. I grab Chase by the collar of his football jacket and slam him against the lockers.

"She's not a fucking dog, and she deserves to be treated with respect. She's kind, and bastards like you shouldn't be able to breathe the same air as an angel like that. I do have a chance with her, and I promise you, once I get it, she'll be mine forever." With a final shove against the locker, I storm off.

I need to get out of here so I can calm down before I do something really fucking stupid. As I walk away I run right in to someone.

"Zayn?"

"Hey mate, where are you storming off to?" He asks.

"Just going to get some fresh air, what about you?"

"Heading to class, you coming to the party tomorrow?"

Party? What party? Shit! I forgot the boys are throwing that lame ass party for the beginning of the year. Wait, maybe Claire would go with me? Hopefully.

Claire's POV

Harry has missed almost all of Chemistry. I'm starting to worry about him..

"Mr.Styles, you're late. Do you have a note?" Mr.Reed asked.

"Uhh, no.. I uh I had to get my glasses from the office."

"Soooo, where are your glasses at then?"

"Shit I uh I uhm left them in there." He is so lying.

"Take a seat, Harry."

Harry nods then sits down beside me.

"So where were you really at?" I curiously ask.

"Oh I was just party planning with the lads. We always throw a beginning of the year party so yeah I was helping out." He doesn't make eye contact with me. Weird.

Harry and I don't talk for the rest of the class period and I don't know if I did something wrong but if he's going to ignore me then I'll play that shit ten times harder.

"Claire wait!"

"What do you want Harry? You ignored me the whole time we were in class. If you don't want to talk to me then I won't make you. Goodbye."

He then grabs my hand.

"Claire will you let me at least get a word out?"

"Okay what?"

"Can I come over later? I have a surprise for you." he smiles at me.

"Well I guess so, since i love surprises."

"Good see you later Claire." He kisses my hand before walking away. Wonder what the surprise will be.

Zoey's POV

I'm so ready to humiliate Claire. And I know just the way to do it. While Harry and Claire were talking after class, I walked over to Alyssa-Jane. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Harry always throw a party during the beginning of the school year so I'm going to put my plan in to action there. Hopefully I can get Alyssa to agree.

"Hey girl, how did you do on the quiz?" She looks absolutely shocked that I'm talking to her outside of class.

"I got a 100, what about you?" Show off...

"I don't remember but anyways, since you got a good grade why don't we celebrate? Let's go to a party tomorrow night it'll be your first one right?" She's a loser of course it's her first party.

"Yeah it will be but sure text me the details! Bye!" she waves before walking away.

Perfect. This will be the best surprise for Claire. I can't wait.