PROLOGUE

Jeon Jungkook also known as Jungkook is the Main Vocalist/Lead Dancer/ Golden Maknae of the Most famous KPOP Boygroup in this Generation named BTS.

He had the Looks, the body, the golden voice, dancing machine dance moves, money and he's living an expensive life and of course the FAME. 

Jungkook doesn't contented yet, there's one person he really wants to back from his life...

His Ex-girlfriend from his pre-debut that he really love the most.... but ended up choosing his career over her.

it's PARK CHAEYOUNG also known as ROSÉ she's one of the four members of the most famous Girlgroup in this generation named BLACKPINK she's the Main Vocalist and the Lead Dancer of the group.

How will jungkook get chaeyoung back from his life?

if there's a million of peoples objected?

would jungkook follow his heart and take a risk?

or

He will choose his popularity and career again?

                  •~•~•~•~•~•~•

THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION. EVERY PART AND SCENE OF THIS STORY IS PART OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

EXPECT WRONG GRAMMARS AND WRONG USE OF WORDS. WELL IF YOU'RE A PERFECTIONIST DON'T READ THIS!

Story Language:  (English but i think i will add a little bit of Hangul and Tagalog <cause sometimes my english skills doesn't work so yeah.😂> )

RoseKook Antis doesn't welcome here leave this story alone.

And to all BLACKPINK X BTS FANS WELCOMEEEEEE~ I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS STORY. 💖

spoiler: iKON, WINNER,BTOB GOT7,SEVENTEEN,REDVELVET,TWICE,STRAY KIDS,EXO and many more kpop groups will be part of this story.