Chapter 5: Look Like a Faunus

It's beginning to be afternoon after Colden left with the Faunus. They were taking a route that will lead them to their destination without being seen in the city. "Where are we going?" the human asked. "We're gonna rob places," answered Azul. She had an alluring voice, almost like the mythical siren. "But why?" Colden asked. "We need to make you look like a Faunus," Bay was the next to answer. He talked like a dominant and will make you swoon. "If people see you, they will talk about it and eventually will make it's way to your father, and you don't want that, do you?" Bay was personally close to the human, looking at him with lust. "Hey! Watch it, pony!" Lupimars jumped between the two, threatening the horse. "Don't call me that!" shouted the other. "You two, cut it out!" rushed in Bubblegum. She had an adorable voice, like a young innocent angel. It was ironic because she acted tough. "You two are gonna get us caught. You need to control yourself." The two soon broke off. Bay stayed in the same spot while Lupimars walked towards Colden's side. "Bay, Lupus imprinted on the human. You need to know that," said Azul. "You need to control your urge. We know those horse hormones are strong, but you have to resist," said the cat Faunus. "Fine," he said. The group continued to walk to a store with the horse Faunus in a confortable distance. To make sure, Lupimars had his arm around Colden's waist, occasionally placing his hand on the human's ass. "Why were you and Bay fighting, Lupimars?" Colden questioned softly enough for his imprinter to hear. "It's a long story," he replied. "By the way, you can call me Lupus or Mars." "Why?" "Because it's much easier to say than saying my full name." They continued to walk untill they came across a store that had what they were looking for. "Ok, all we need are things that'll make Colden look like a Faunus," said Azul. "Won't Colden need to look different. What if people will recognize him?" BBgum asked. "Don't worry. We'll get what we need," said Lupimars. He turned to face his imprint. "Wait here. We'll be back." "Aren't you gonna get caught?" he asked. "Don't worry. We robbed place exposed and we never got caught," replied Bay. Lupimars gave the other an mean expression. Before he left, the wolf kissed Colden on the lips. The Faunus group walked into the store. They saw a 'No Filthy, Fucking Faunus Allowed' sign tapped on the window from the inside and still walked in. Colden sat behind a tree, making sure not to be seen. In the building, the Faunus were looking around grabbing things they need till a guy behind the counter grabbed their attention. "Hey! What are you stupid mutts doing here!?" he shouted. "Hey, you're mean," sarcastically said Lupimars. "You better get out of here, you...," he was stopped when BBgum walked up to him. She had a flirtatious look going on. Soon, Azul started to sing the same song that Lupimars sang to Colden. The guy started to feel lovestruck as he continues to look at BBgum and listening to Azul. Soon after the dolphin Faunus stopped singing, BBgum started to ask the guy to let them take what they want and to not call the cops seductively. He said yes and they went to grab what they need. They left, and the guy soon regained his mind and left confused. "Colden?" Lupimars called. "I'm here," he said, going out of hiding. "We got the stuff," he said. "BBgum will do whatever she can to make you look like a Faunus." Colden nodded before he sat with the cat. She soon started to put temporary black hair dye spray on the very tips of his white bangs. She soon put makeup over his scar. Then, untied his hair and made it have a little more body. She placed dark gray contacts on his eyes, and placed a white headband with white fox ears. "Wow. He foxy," Lupimars said, making a pun on making Colden a fox Faunus. That remark made him blush. "All we need are the clothes," said BBgum. "How about we paint them?" Bay asked. "Yeah, or maybe we could get him new clothes?" Lupimars said, getting infuriated. "Way ahead of you," Azul said, coming from somewhere she went, holding clothes. "Here, hope these will fit." The girls turned around. Bay wanted to look, but Lupimars gave him a threatening look and Azul bumped Bay's arm, silently telling to turn. Frustrated, he complied, turning around. The only person who was allowed to look was Lupimars who was Colden's boyfriend. Colden changed into a more bad and tough look than his sophisticated and classy look. He wore a black tank top with a white short sleeved open dress shirt, three black wrist bands on each arm, black pants with white piping, and black work boots. "He's done dressing guys," said Lupimars. The trio turned and saw how Colden looks. Bay even thought he looks so sexy in that outfit. "You look great, baby," the wolf said. The boy blushed. "Now, all we need is an alias," said Azul. "Why?" Colden asked. "If people ask your name, you can't tell them who you are," explained Azul. "I was thinking Arctic." "Arctic, huh? I like it," Colden said. "So do I," the imprinter said, giving the other a pationate kiss. "Now, we should go. Time to give you our Faunus experience," said BBgum.