Chapter 4: Snow White Runs from Home

"I miss u," texted Colden. "I miss u 2," Lupimars texted back. "When are u gna come back?" Colden asked. "Right now, I'm busy until like Friday. I'll see u then," Lupimars replied. "K. See u then. Bye," Schnee texted. "Bye, my ice prince," the Faunus texted back. Somewhere else, Lupimars is in the factory. "Lupus," said a faunus. "Should we take the Kristal?" "Yeah. We're nearly running out," responded the wolf. "Azul, Bay, get as much Kristal as we can. BBgum, help me with the ammunition." Two Faunus, one two inch shorter than and one four inch taller than Lupimars, grabbed bags and started stealing the the mineral while one Faunus who is like 5'5 helped Lupimars do the same thing with the ammunition.

"Unbelievable," said Jacques. He along with Klein, Colden and Eira were in the kitchen. "Those animals stole more Kristal." "What now, father?" Eira asked. "Well, tomorrow is going to be our family vacation, but now that those bastards have ruined our schedule, I don't think we're going on the trip," answered her father. "I was so looking forward on going to our summer house," disappointingly said Eira. "How about I stay?" Colden chimed. "What?" Jacpues questioned. "I'll stay and keep record on the Faunus," the brother clarified. "Why? You'll be missing out on the fun," his father said. "It's ok; I'll be fine. Considering I don't leave my room most of the time, I don't see me going on the trip." "Ok, fine," said Jacques. "But, don't expect that father and I are having more fun than you," added Eira.

Colden made it to his room and soon brought out his phone. "We're having a family trip 2morrow, but I'm staying," he texted. "Good. I thought u said to call u at night," texted Lupimars. "I did, but I'm in my room right now so it's ok." "Ok, snow angel. So u soon. Bye." "Bye."

It was the next day, and Eira and her father packed up and boarded their ride to the airport. Colden couldn't hold his excitement. As soon as the two left, Colden ran to his room and texted the wolf. "Master Colden, are you all right?" Klein asked, behind the door. Colden opened the door, "yes, Klein. I'm fine." "But aren't you sad that you're not going on the trip?" "No because... first, please don't tell anyone. I met the Faunus that is ruining the Kristal company," Colden said. "What?" Klein asked. "He's not what people say he is; he's the nicest person I've met this year, and he's meeting me here today," continued Colden. "What?" the butler asked again. "Why is he coming here?" "I want to know what it's like to be a Faunus," answered the teen. "I don't think this is right, but if you want to do this, then I'm on your side," supported Klein. "Thank you, Klein," said Colden before hugging him. He soon got a text from Lupimars, telling him that he's outside. "Ok, he's here." Colden walked towards the window while the butler closed the door. The teen used his glyphs to bring the Faunus up to his room, but he noticed that three more Faunus coming up, too. "Lupimars, who are they?" Colden asked. "Oh, they're my friends," replied Lupimars. "This is Azul, a dolphin Faunus. That's Bay, a horse Faunus, and that's Bubblegum, a cat Faunus. We call her BBgum." Azul is one inch shorter than the wolf. She has indigo, shoulder-length hair with yellow and bright pink highlighted tips, fair skin, and bright ocean eyes. She wore a lapis blue top that exposes her midriff and dark blue mini shorts. Underneath the shorts, she wears midnight blue leggings with vertical stripes that has a bright pink and yellow color gradation with gold-chained soleless sandals with pearls. Around her hips is a blue skirt with fringe all the way to the waistband. There are small sharpened blades attached to the ends of the fringe. She wore spaulders on both her shoulders and a sheer, purplish-blue, baggy, detached sleeves. Two short spears with gold, scale shaped blades are attached to her back. Bay is four inches taller than the wolf. He has brown skin with black chest length hair with his bangs framing the left side of his face. His eyes are a mesmerising bumblebee yellow. His lower arms and legs fade to black along with the tips of his ears. He had a muscular build, making Lupimars' muscles seem one size small. Bay wore a pair of silver vambraces, tight jeans with holes ripped at the knees, black work boots. He also wore a cowboy hat and a braided leather necklace. His Faunus trait is a horse tail. His weapon appears to be a pair of short broad swords attached to a chamber on his vambraces. Bubblegum reached up to Lupimars' chin and Colden's eye level. She has rose quartz eyes, blush pink lipstick, fair skin, and hot pink waist length wavy hair styled in a ponytail with a white scrunchie and her bangs almost cover her right eye. Her two cat ears are the same color as her hair with pink insides. Her outfit consists of black corset vest with the straps wrapping behind her neck and exposes her hips, pink skin tight pants with the straps of her underwear showing, and white knee high high heels with black and pink soles, heels and toes. She was holding what appears to be a pink wand with a lighter shade at both ends. "Who's he?" Lupimars asked. "He's Klein, my butler. He's a good person. He sides with me." "So he's cool with what we're doing?" "I'll support Master Colden with what he desires," Klein chimed. "Ok," the Faunus nodded. "So, are you ready to become a Faunus?" asked Lupimars. Colden hesitated but nodded. "Alright then, let's go." The 4 Faunus truned and leapt out of the window. Colden grabbed his rapier and followed, but he turned and hugged Klein. "Be careful out there, Mr. Schnee," he said. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Call if anything happens," replied the boy. Lupimars waited for his imprint to join him before both of them jumped out of the window together. Klein walked to the window and waved goodbye to the Schnee who waved back. He soon closed the window and made sure the room had no evidence of what happened.