Home.

I couldn't stop smiling as I watched Noah drive home, we had the best weekend and I didn't want it to end. I could have lived in the bubble of romance forever. Life must go on though so here we are pulling into my drive way.

"Home." Noah smiles.

"I was already home. Home is where you are." I smile back. He leans over and brushes my cheek with his hand before kissing me softly, leaving me wanting more.

"Let's go inside." He whispers, and I know he wants me just as much as I want him. Too bad dad's inside. I nod and get out of the car, stretching my legs and arms. Noah goes around and grabs my bags, have I mentioned I have the best boyfriend?

I grab my keys out and head up the driveway, I unlock the door to let Noah in but stop in my tracks when I hear laughing. Not the usual dad and Brad laughing, a female and dad laughing. A grin spreads across my face as I turn to look at a smirking Noah. I push the door open more and we both head inside, the laughing stopping as our footsteps echo through the house.

"Dad?" I ask, I know he is here but I want him to know it's me.

"Elle?" He choked out. I came around the bend and seen him sitting in the lounge room, next to a shocked looking woman. She was gorgeous, she had brown hair just past her shoulders and brown eyes that looked kind.

"Hey dad." I grin.

"I didn't know you would be home this early and Brad had a sleep over at his friends." He replied, looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Dad, it's okay." I smile at him. "Noah and I will take my bags upstairs, you collect yourself and we will be back down. Maybe we can start over?" I giggle. He just nods, his face a mix of shock, happiness and fear.

Noah takes the stairs two at a time and I have no idea how he does it with all my bags. He slings my bedroom door open and throws my bags on my bed before turning and picking me up. He spins me around and pulls me to him to kiss me. I can't help but laugh.

"You're okay with what you found down stairs?" He asks when he puts me down, concern on his face.

"Yeah, dad and I talked about it already. It was weird to wrap my head around but if anyone deserves to be happy it's dad. And I know it doesn't change the love he had for mum, it just adds another layer to his heart for someone else. Plus it's a little selfish I know, but at least I know he is being looked after when I leave."

"You really are incredible Shelly." He whispers against my ear before kissing my cheek. " How did I get so lucky?"

"I know right, you hit the jackpot." I laugh. "Come on, that has to have been enough time to get himself together."

We slowly descend the stairs, I can hear dad pacing the lounge room and I can't help but smile at his nervousness. We come into view and he smiles shyly before taking a seat.

"Elle, this is Lara my uh, my um.."

"Good friend?" I offer, he looks at me and nods.

"Yeah. Lara my good friend from work."

"Hi Lara." I smile at her.

"Hi Elle, I am so sorry about this. I can leave if you are uncomfortable." She offers.

"Of course not, I'm glad my dad has a 'good friend.' Its what he needs and deserves." She grins at my response and looks at dad with admiration in her eyes.

"A 'good friend' is exactly what I need too." She says, he takes her hand in his and smiles right at her.

"Lara this is Noah, my 'good friend.'" I say and we all chuckle.