Chapter 27

"Aunt May?" Peter whispers breathlessly. Tony runs out to get a doctor. Me and peter cling to aunt mays hospital bed. I can't help it, but some tears build up in my eyes. I see some glimmer in peters as well.

"Your terrible at keeping secrets." She coughs out. "Heh. HehehaHA!" I start breaking out into laughter, tears drop from my eyes. The guilt and sadness I had held up escaped, like animals with open cages. Just looking at peters face, covered in tears but with the goofiest smile ever. I could tell it was the same for him.

"Stop crying you- Ahm- you cry babies." Aunt May coughs. "We missed you May." Peter laughs. The doctors come in and rush us out, they need to do a check up.
——————————————————

"So where's Thor?" Aunt May Says, wiggling her eyebrows. "We don't know. He went off to Asgard with Bruce and they both haven't returned." Peter says, the elevator door rings open. We help her out and onto the couch. "You don't need to baby me. I can take care of myself." Aunt May Says. "But the doctors said for you to take it easy. In fact if it wasn't for tony they would have made you stay in the hospital for another day to be sure." I explain, for the 100th time.

"Meh I can take care of my self." Aunt May waves her hand. "You litterly work up from a coma 7 hours ago." "You have a point, I can still move by myself."

"Aunt May your in a wheel chair and your supposed to take it easy until you start physical therapy." I say, ending the conversation.

"You know, it's really ironic that it's Christmas Eve." I realize. "Guess we got lucky. Christmas is a time to spend with family." Peter smiles. "And your all a part of the avengers family." Tony says, " if you like it or not."

"You make it sound like that's a threat." Aunt may smiles. "It is." Peter quips. "There all insane." I joke. "The good kind of insane though, right?" Tony asks

"Suuuuure."

"Rude." Tony mocks offense, "Now I'm assuming you probably would like to get back home? But seeing as it's the holiday season I'm wondering if you'd like to stay the night and spend Christmas with us?" "Do I have a choice?" "Aunt May!" I snort.

"Now I see where the sassiness comes from." Tony mumbles. "what's going to happen next?" Peter asks. "Huh, Happens next?" I raise an eyebrow. "Well, if you where okay with it. You would become like, honorary avengers. You wouldn't go on missions and would pretty much stay in New York. You'd also get access to the tower and training if you would want. We're not idiotic enough to put you on dangerous missions until your older and want to." Tony says.

"Why where we so opposed to this in the first place?" I wonder. "Teenage hormones?" Peter responds. "But you haven't started puberty yet..." I smirk. "At least I don't have white hairs." "Touché parker, touché."

Tony and may poorly stifled some chuckles. "Could you guys you tell Clint and the others to get ready. I think everyone's coming over for a Christmas dinner around 7? Just hid all the breakables in the storage closet." Tony mock whispered the last part. "What counts as breakable?" Aunt May asks. "Everything?" Peter shrugs?

"Then hid the shiny expensive things?" "Tony that's still everything." I smirked. He sighed, "you bring up good points and I don't like that." Thats the new thanks I hate it. I'm calling it right now.

(Sorry it's short. I've just been procrastinating and writing shorter chapters is easier. I also wanted to get this out as soon as possible.)