8

Rosie has gone home since new boy Sam came in and coupled up with Samira which gave Alex and Ellie the chance to get to know each other which I have high hopes for. Amongst all of this Adam and Zara are finally coupled up which is all she ever wanted in this whole explosion of hurt and upset. I was in the changing room with Laura who was curling her hair whereas I was brushing through mine. I tied back my hair when Laura turned to face me.

"You okay?" She asked nicely.

"If this is about Adam and I not being friends anymore then I am fine, he was the one who had the suggestion of not being friends anymore, all because Zara showed him some attention." I told Laura as I carried on getting ready, Laura gave me a quick hug before she left the room allowing me to get changed into my bikini for the day.

When I did get changed I walked outside and gave Dani a hug before I made my way into the beach hut to just talk about things and clear my head, giving myself a better perspective on my choices in my time in the villa

Beach Hut

"I think that Adam has screwed over enough girls in the last four weeks that he has been here, me included. I don't want to be bitter about the whole thing but Zara has come in here knowing exactly what she wants and who she wants, in my opinion she doesn't seem to care much about who she hurts along the way because if I'm being honest she hasn't give us girls or the boys a chance to get to know her like Ellie has. Zara clings to Adam like a lost puppy who does't know what to do wit herself and if I am completely honest that is not going to last in here because we're a big family in this villa and we look out for each other no matter what so if she thinks she is going to stay then she really needs to step up her game and make a better effort to connect with us all if she stands with any kind of chance of actually staying here with us all."

I walked out of the beach hut and went over to Megan who had gotten a text about a game called snog, marry pie the game was very straight forward if I am honest so we all got together to play the game, the girl's were up first where we would be making the decision about who we decide to kiss, marry or pie. Dani was up first and without a doubt she snogged Jack which we all cheered about, she then married Alex; according to her he looked nice in his shorts which was funny, then she decided to pie Adam because she has seen how he has treated girls in the villa and unsurprisingly she did not agree with it.

Next up was Samira who kissed Sam and I was cheering her on like a proud mum, yet again Alex was proposed to which I think he found rather flattering and it was nice to see a smile on his face, Samira also pied Wes because he kept criticising her on the way she made her food which I found hilarious to watch. Laura and I watched as Megan made the bold move to snog Wes, I stood in absolute shock as she did this in front of Laura who quite rightly looked absolutely fuming. She then decided to marry Jack on the grounds that he is funny and treats Dan like a princess I then watched her walk over to Eyal and slam the whipped cream pie into his face ad even though it was quite brutal I just couldn't help but laugh with Ellie and Laura.