5

When the girls and I arrived there was a table with wine, candles and food all lied out nice and romantically for us to appreciate. I sat myself down between Dani and Megan.
"So Rosie you and Adam last night what was going on there then?" Laura asked Rosie and she blushed immensely I was so confused about what she was talking about so I just listened with so much interest so I could hear all the gossip that was about to be told.

"We took it to another level, like we didn't have sex but we did do stuff with each other." She smirked immediately

"While we were all asleep?" Dani asked

"Well clearly Laura wasn't." I joked which earned an rupture of laughter.

"It was nice though to just do something like that with him, because you forget how long you have actually been inside the villa and for me it feels like months so to take my relationship with Adam to something different was just nice." Rosie explained to us,

"I feel the same, and don't take this wrong way Charis but whenever Eyal turns around and just accidentally brushes his hand or his leg against my thigh I never knew how turned on I would feel. I feel like a school girl." Megan says to us all and I just laugh,

"I know what you mean, whenever he does come and see me in the mornings when we're outside all he needs to do is just brush his hand on my thigh and then that is it." I explain to her and she agrees,

"So Dani you and Jack spent time in the hideaway how was that because we haven't heard anything about that." Samira said to her.

"It was nice yeah, like we didn't do anything but it was nice to be away from everything and everyone and just have our own time together. Jack did start talking about being a proper couple on the outside world together and whenever he mentions the word 'girlfriend' I don't hate the idea I just kind of close myself off from the idea mad try to change the subject as quickly as possible." She tells us all.

"Yeah it's the same with Wes and I. He said that he was falling for me a couple of days ago and to me that is almost like him admitting his love with me and I just felt awkward about it because I obviously really like him I just don't want him to say something like that for his own sake more then mine." Laura explained to us all and we agreed.

"I'm not trying to boast here or anything but I don't have that problem with Eyal because I think we understand one another well enough to know that we're on the same page with how we feel about each other. I adore him to pieces but if I was to actually say that I loved him I feel like saying that could possibly ruin things for us both and it could scare him away." I say

"Do you love actually Eyal?" Rosie asked

"Love him? No. Really really like him? Yes. He is something completely different for me because my type is normally someone like Adam or Charlie but Eyal he is someone so different and he treats me right and I just really like it when he does do that." I say to the girls and they agree with me.

"I just want someone to couple up with Alex the way we're all coupled up with someone. Because I know that he and Charis are in a friendship couple like I used to be in with him, I just feel like he is being left out on the feelings that Laura feels with Wes, Jack feels with Dani and the feelings that Eyal and Charis have for each other. Those couples are the kind of relationships that Alex needs." Samira tells us all.

"I agree he is such a lovely guy and he couldn't be nicer if he tried I just want a girl to see him for that- ignore all the other boys and just see Alex on his own because I believe that once they get to know him like we all have then he definitely will be loved and liked by someone enough to take things further for him." Megan says to us all as we all drink and eat our food together. While we were all eating and talking to one another Rosie's phone goes off.

"I have a text. It's from Adam." She tells us all "come and meet the new girls." She continues to say, she then shows us all the picture that Adam had sent her,

"Let me see that." Dani asks so Rosie hands her the phone, I look over and see that Eyal has his arm around a girl with blonde hair and I was fuming,

"Laura look at Wes and Eyal." I tell her as I hand her the phone, Laura zooms in and rolls her eyes at the photo,

"She looks like me!" She snaps in anger

"Rosie send that to me." I say so she nods and forwards the picture I then look at the picture for myself and I show Megan and she gives me the same disapproving look.

"I'm not having this. Come on it's time to meet the girls just like they wanted us too." I say as I stand up from the table and walk away with the girls,

"This is not happening." Rosie says in anger just like I was earlier,

"You better believe it." Samira said as a reply, we then all got closer and closer to the villa doors when we all strode in I could instantly hear everyone talking and laughing together so when the girls and I reached the stairs I threw my bag on the stairs and as I got to the bedroom I straightened out my outfit.
"Sophisticated girls remember." Samira said to us as we all walked outside.

"Alright guys!" Rosie shouted out

'Oh shit.' I heard Josh say to one of the boys but I wasn't quite sure who it was, the boys and the two new girls walked over and greeted us in the kitchen.

"Hi I'm Ellie and this is Zara." The petit blonde introduced herself to me, I looked her up and down and then I clocked eyes with Eyal who was looking at me instantly knowing that I was not happy. I knew the blonde was the girl who Eyal had his arm around in the photo and when I rejected her she seemed a little hurt but the rest of the girls gave the two newbies a nice but mainly cold introduction to themselves.

I walked over to the fire pit where I sat down with Eyal who was looking down at his shoes,
"Don't make me regret fighting for you." I say bluntly to him but he didn't understand what I was talking about, so I showed him the picture but more specifically the section where he and Ellie were standing together.

"I was just being friendly." He said

"No friendly is having your hand around her shoulder, that there is not friendly." I say as I zoom in on the part where his arm was.

"I want you and only you Charis don't overreact or over think any of this." Eyal tries to console me about this,

"I really hope so because I have said nothing but good things to the girls about you and I don't want to have to take all of them back over this picture." I say as I walk away from him and back over to the girls who were all in the kitchen.

"Islanders, tomorrow night there will be a re coupling where Ellie and Zara get first pick and the boy who doesn't get picked will be dumped from the island. Hashtag firstinlastout hashtag choosewisely." Hayley out to us all, I look between the new girl Ellie and Eyal, she was looking at him and he noticed me staring and the anger inside was starting to build up so I took myself away from the situation and got into Megan and Eyal's bed where Megan came and joined me.

"Did you confront him?" She asked me

"Course I fucking did! If she picks him I swear to god I will kick off." I say

"Well let's just hope for her sake all that doesn't happen tomorrow." Megan says to me and I nod in agreement, Eyal walked in and lied with me after Megan left us alone,

"It will be fine I promise you." He said

"I hope so because I swear I will kick off at her or Zara if they pick you I already mentioned that to Megan." I growl,

"You know you're cute when you're protective." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"Well she's not going to have you I already lost you to Megan I'm not loosing you too blonde Barbie or jungle Jane out there." I scoff as I cuddle into Eyal who hugs me back protectively.