3

It was the next morning and I was on a constant edge because tonight there was going to be a re coupling and I hated to think that Megan could pick Eyal before me and I wouldn't blame him for wanting to get to know her; she is a lovely girl and maybe they're more compatible then we are together. I sat up on my shared bed with Eyal and he grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"I'm sorry for the way I was with you yesterday." I whisper because everyone was still asleep in their beds,

"It's fine I would've probably acted the same if I were in your position, just promise me that in the future that if you're still feeling like that you'll tell me." He says and I nod softly and hang my head low "I promise you Charis we're fine." He continues to say

"Then I promise to tell you if I'm ever feeling bad again." I smile at Eyal as I kiss the top of his head before he leaves to have a shower. As I turn around I see Megan standing by the patio doors watching Eyal walking away from me.

"So you and Eyal?" She asked me

"What about us?" I question her as I got out the bed and walked over to her

"Nothing just now I know who why he was being so hostile towards me." She says bluntly and I just roll my eye and scoff.

"And you're point is what exactly?" I ask

"That you're a little snake that's what." Megan snarled at me

"I told you I wasn't bothered about you and Eyal because at the time I wasn't we had just had an argument it's not my fault that we're friends again." I say

"Yeah friends and if I get a say in it then that's all you're going to be." And threatened me and I didn't like it.

"Are you threatening me?" I snap at her

"So what if I am?" She asked, I  then laughed a little,

"I tell you what Megan you wanna shut your mouth." I snap at her

"And what if I don't?" She asked me

"Then I'll show you." I say the both of us walked over to each other and before anything else could be done Eyal grabbed me from behind and pulled me away from Megan; I guess he heard what was happening in the bedroom while he was taking a shower.

"Alright, Megan just leave." Eyal said bluntly yet softly to her, she then looked at me and smirked and that was all I needed before I set off again to go for her but Eyal ran after me and dragged me back into the bedroom where he basically threw me into the bed.

"Eyal just leave me alone." I snap

"I'm not leaving you while you're like this." He said as he lied down next me and spooned me rather tightly as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I can't do this anymore it's so stressful." Say to him softly while I lied with him,

"It will all be over soon don't worry."

"Yeah but when she picks you-"

"If she picks me." Eyal says hopefully

"Alright then if she picks you then I seriously will kick off at her because I'll be more upset with the fact that she had led Alex on this whole time. He such a sweet person and doesn't deserve this happening to him without even being aware of it happening." I sigh.

"I know but there isn't much you can do about it you just have to stay calm." Eyal whispers to me softly as he kisses my neck.

"I'm going to have a shower." I say as I leave Eyal and go to walk away when he pulls me back and kisses my lips softly, I smile into the kiss slightly before I leave to go and get washed and changed.