6. Everything Happens For A Reason

Appetence- an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond

Mason greets me at my locker like he has been doing this whole week. I'm honesltly surprised because I thought him helping me out was only a one time thing, but he insisted on me sitting with him at lunch and what not.

I decided I may as well use my locker because carrying around binders and textbooks all day can be a bit of a struggle. They almost squished the sandwich that Marie made me and I wanted to scream. That is probably in my list of the top five worst things that can happen. Getting your food squished and making it unedible.

"Are you going to the party tonight Mason?" I ask him.

"Yeah, are you?" he gives me a skeptical look.

"Yeah. A friend of mine said he would take me" Am I friends with Brody and the other guys? I only met them this morning...

"Who?"

"Brody" I say

"Brody who?"

"Uhhh..." I trail off. Shit, I don't know his last name.

"You don't know his last name?" Mason smirks at me.

"No.." I mumble.

"You're letting someone drive you to a party and you have no idea what their last name is?" To my surprise, he is trying to hold back laughter.

"Hey! He's really nice. And we're not the only ones in the car, there are like, four other people riding with us." I defend myself. Trying to refrain from laughing as well.

"Whatever you say Elise" Mason mocks me.

I playfully hit him on the arm and he walks with me to my History class. I try to plan an out an outfit in my head for what I should wear tonight but nothing comes to mind. I've never been to a high school party before and I have no idea what the proper attire is. Proper attire, maybe this is why I don't get invited to parties, because I speak like an old woman. I can't exactly ask Mason what to wear because he's a guy and would just tell me to wear jeans and a t shirt or something like that. Maybe I'll ask Alessia.

I give Mason a hug goodbye once we reach my classroom and I see Harry sitting in his set already. Which is really surprising since he is usually late.He has a pissed off look on his face, but I decide to ignore it and not ask questions.

"Well, look who decided to be on time today" I say as I sit down in my seat.

"You gotta mix it up sometimes, now I'll be able to be late to my next period class" he says.

I just roll my eyes and try to hide back my smile.

Mr. Lovett walks in the room and too soon the bell rings. He starts lecturing us about the monarchy, the Grimadli family,  and I internally groan at the though of their so. I try really hard to pay attention but the boy next to me keeps tapping his pencil and I fight the urge to smack it out of his hand, which is basically becoming an everyday routine.

All of sudden something hits me the arm and I immediately turn to the boy next to me and give him a death glare, but it turns out he didn't throw something, Harry did. The boy next to me, whose name I haven't even bothered to learn, looks like he wants to shit himself and I mumble an apology to him.

I pick up the ball of paper that was thrown at me off the floor. I go to throw it back to Harry but he puts his hand up as and mouths something to me. I give him a confused look and he rolls his eyes and whispers "read it". The girl next to him shushes him and he tells her to shut up. I giggle and open the note.