his mom and sister wanted to create something really romantic, and make weird foods that sounded gross to yugyeom.

he knew that bambam would rather have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or ham and cheese.

they argued about it for a few minutes, finally going with yugyeom's idea, with some hesitation.

while chungae and their mom made food, yugyeom went out to the store nearby to buy decorations and a basket. he really wanted this to be special for bambam, since bambam was so special.

he called minghao, and luckily the younger was with jaebum.

"hey guys, can you meet me at the playground of our old school?"

"yeah sure. you need help or something?"

"yeah, i need help decorating the little place we're gonna sit under, and you need to stay there and guard it."

"got it, we're on our way."

"what the fuck is all of this?" jaebum asked, as yugyeom poured out the bag.

"the decorations, duh." yugyeom scoffed, looking around under the play set.

"you're really going all out, aren't you?" minghao laughed, sitting down and grabbing a box of fairy lights.

"yes." yugyeom blushed. "just, do it nicely! i need to get the food!"

"okay!" the two boys grinned, opening boxes and such.

yugyeom pulled up to bambam's house at exactly six, getting out of the car nervously. he stuffed his hand into his jean pocket, making sure the ring was still there. thankfully, it was.

once he knocked on the door, bambam's big brother, bank, answered it with a grin.

"hey man." bank said, letting the younger in.

"hey!" yugyeom smiled. "bambam's still getting ready, right?"

"of course he is." bank snorted. "chungae told me what you're gonna do, i hope it goes good."

"oh," yugyeom blushed, clearing his throat. "thanks man.."

"BABY!" bambam yelled from upstairs, his sister sighing and walking up the stairs.

"what?"

"do i look okay?" bambam asked, looking down at his outfit.

"you look great," baby smiled, patting his back. "hurry up though!"

"okay, okay, i'm ready." bambam smiled, walking down the stairs with her. yugyeom was blinded by bambam's beauty, as per usual.

today's outfit was a pink skirt that went down to about the middle of his thighs, showing off the pretty skin that yugyeom would definitely love to mark up. he also wore a white t-shirt that had a few pink flowers here and there. a black choker topped it off and bambam's new pink hair looked so soft and fluffy.

"so.." bambam mumbled, his face as pink as his hair and clothes.

"you look good." yugyeom cleared his throat, his hands shaking as he reached for the door knob to open it.

"thanks." bambam said shyly, walking out behind yugyeom towards his car.

"let's get going!" yugyeom smiled, getting in the car as bambam did.

they quickly reached the playground and yugyeom saw jaebum and minghao sitting there with grins.

the duo got out of the car, and yugyeom lead him over to where jaebum and minghao had decorated, glaring at them as they dashed off.