the isis slippery

"OCEAN!!" bambam screamed, running into the sand with no shoes. he gasped loudly, the sand was really hot. he hollered a bit and ran back to yugyeom's mom's car, and grabbed his flip flops. he slipped them on quickly, and turned back around.

this time he whooped and hollered as he ran into the sand, grinning happily. he found a perfect spot to set their things, and plopped down there, wiggling around in the sand like a little baby worm.

"hello little worm." yugyeom's mom chuckled, laying out some towels next to him. "isn't it beautiful?"

"hi! and yes!" bambam gushed, sitting up and looking at the crystal clear, blue water. yugyeom laughed softly and shook his head as he brought over chairs, unfolding them and setting them around.

"you're way too excited." yugyeom said, sitting down in one of the chairs. bambam scoffed and stayed rolling in the sand, giggling as if he were a toddler in a candy store.

yugyeom's sister set out a few umbrellas and laid down on a towel next to bambam.

"go take him to the water!" chunghae said to yugyeom.

"oh please?" bambam whined, crawling over to him on all fours, blinking his eyes and meowing like a little cat. he even tugged at his wrists while rubbing his cheek on his knees.

"furry." yugyeom mumbled, trying to not get turned on. which he thought would be pretty weird. bambam only meowed more. "alright, alright." yugyeom groaned.

he stood up and helped a grinning bambam up, walking over to the water.

"is it cold?"

"check." yugyeom chuckled. bambam nodded and quickly ran back over to yugyeom's family, taking off his flip flops. yugyeom did the same, and even took off his shirt. not cool, not cool at all.

"ew, keep your shirt on." bambam muttered, poking his big toe to the water.

"i'll just attract beach babes, which is totally tubular man~" yugyeom said with a surfer accent, making bambam laugh.

"come on!" the younger yelled, walking into the water until it reached just below his waist. yugyeom did the same, and sighed.

"under water time." yugyeom said with an extra deep voice, hopping up as he inhaled deeply, going under water. bambam grinned and copied his actions. the cooling sensation that the water gave was nice and relaxing, and he swam a bit deeper into the ocean, yugyeom following with him.

he really regret coming back up. he popped his head up to the surface, and saw yugyeom's chiseled chest drip with water, running his hands through his now wet hair.

"yo what the fuck?" bambam grimaced, splashing him and backing up.

"oh! i forgot! there's something that i'm gonna show you, and you're gonna think it's so cute-" yugyeom started, but was interrupted by a yelp from his younger friend.

"a fish keeps bumping my feet and nibbling on my toes!" bambam said, and yugyeom laughed loudly. that was probably the cutest thing he's heard today.

"it's just a fish, come on!" yugyeom grinned, grabbing bambam's wrist and tugging him up to the beach.

"ohh~ it tickled!" bambam giggled, following yugyeom who led him over to a different part of the water.

"in there, is a fish anenome, and there's baby fish, and they poke your feet!" yugyeom smiled.

"oh my gosh, that's so cute." bambam smiled, stepping into the water, walking towards the place. immediately, little fish popped out and started poking his feet, making bambam giggle sweetly. yugyeom grinned and carefully walked over, chuckling softly when the fish started poking his feet.