Chapter 22

The past day and a half was spent onboard of an airline. Every second in the air felt like a good dream that I would soon be waking up from. A dream I was having in the room I slept in while I was with the Volturi's.

I had no sleep at all so I was unable to let me family know that I was coming. But since they had Alice, I'm sure they already knew. Alice knew everything. She saw everything, well almost.

"Are you nervous?" Rome asked me as we began the descend into the airport.

"Is it that easy to notice?" I asked, just as the wheels touched the ground.

I gripped his arm tightly until we were at a complete stop and then I let out a breath of relief. I never really was one for flying, so whenever my mother, father and I moved countries I preferred by boat, or atleast to be knocked out.

Since we were in first class we were the first to get out of the plane. We walked arm in arm towards the exit. We barely made it from the escalator when I came to a sudden stop. I looked at Rome who nodded his head. Immeadiately I broke into tears and ran across the room and into the arms of my father and mother.

"Mom... dad" I gasped as I clung on tightly.

Rome made his way over and stood silently at my side. Once I let go of my parents they turned to Rome. I thought for a moment that they might rip him to pieces infront of everyone but they thanked him for bringing me back to them. In the next minute we were leaving the airport and getting into a car.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked curious as to why Nessie and the others weren't here to greet me.

"They thought it'd be nice if the first people you see were me and your mother." My father answered. "They are waiting for us back at the house, Alice wanted to-"

"-Throw a party." I laughed lightly.

"Actually she wanted to throw a baby shower. Alice saw you guys coming back to live across the way so she sort of broke into the house and fixed it up a bit." My mother said.

"What?" Rome said a bit put out. "Please tell me she didn't ruin anything."

I took his hand and placed it on my stomach.

"Relax, Alice always knows what she is doing." I reassured him.

Suddenly I felt a gush down below. Then came the pains. I clutched at my stomach before letting out a moan of pain.

"Juliet, what is it?" My father said quickly.

I gripped one hand on the seat and the other in Romes as another pain rolled through me. This one brought me into tears before I began screaming.

"Make it stop!" I screamed.

"I think she is going into labor." Rome said.

My father quickly pulled over as Rosalie began dialing a number on her phone. I could hear here talking through my cries to Carlisle about me being in labor. In 10 seconds the phone was hung up and I found my fathers jeep being converted into a bed.

"Push." I heard my mother say to me as she was standing between my legs.

I gave one huge push and then another. After 20 minutes of pushing my grandfather arrived and he took over.

"I can't do it!" I screamed.

"Juliet, relax. You can do this okay? You can do this." He said.

I didn't know what it was with my grandfather but his voice was always gentle, calm and reassuring. The fear I had of giving birth quickly disappeared and was replaced with determination to safetly deliver my child.

I took a deep breath and then continued pushing. After another 30 minutes of pushing, screaming, sweat and tears a small cry was heard and a giant weight was lifted off my chest.

"It's a girl." My grandfather said as he cut the umbilicle cord and then wrapped her up in a blanket.

Very gently he placed her in my arms and the moment I saw her face I broke into tears. This was my daughter, my flesh and blood. I traced her bottom lip with my index finger and smiled as it quivered gently at my touch. She looked just like me with her angelic face, her pale skin and her blonde hair. She was beautiful.

"Rome, come look, come and see her." I whispered.

Rome moved to get a better view.

"I can't believe I have a daughter." He said more to himself then anyone else.

"We have a daughter." I corrected.

This girl in my arms was my life, was my and Romes life. She had my heart forever, and forever I would protect her for as long as I would live.

"What is her name?" My mother asked me.

I looked at my daughter and then looked at my mother.

"Rose Leigh Cullen Shakespeare" I answered proudly.

Rose, my daughter Rose. I smiled to myself, I had a daughter. I had a husband, a daughter and my family. Things couldn't get any better then this.

Authors Note:

This is the last chapter. There may or may not be a sequel, for the time being I can't give you a yes or no for certain. Only time will tell.