Part 3: The New Sith Lord

2nd Person POV

Two Years Later

Two years....two years since you had a proper loving and caring family, Two years since you became a Belladonna

Your New Mother; Kali loves you every step of the way and cares for you , your father; Ghira slowly became like a father you never had and lastly; Blake is literally the best sibling you've ever had....Sure she ran away for no apparent reason and joined the White Fang which you plan on destroying the whole organisation and killing everyone there...but soon enough came back just before she left for Beacon a few weeks ago

Not only that, but everyone in Menagerie slowly started to treat you as one of their own and in return, you protect them from any danger that comes their way, such as being harassed by the White Fang for not joining them, Grimm attacks from the desert and lastly when Atlas tries to come over to "recruit" you.....yeah people got quite a few money from scrap metal and robot parts...........don't ask...

And a few days after you made your new family and gotten used to the place, you contacted Vader and gave him reports on what just happened....

Let's just say that he wasn't too pleased with you having happiness in your heart but allowed it as you still have burning hatred and act like a Sith when you save others and only have a little bit of heart to care for others...because that's what he had when he first turned to the dark side with his now dead wife who died shortly after giving birth to twins that he never got to see...how you knew this you ask? Well that's because you read files on Vader and apparently he used to be the "Chosen one" called Anakin Skywalker but as the 'Clone Wars' came to an end, what used to be his master called Palpatine, turned him into the Sith Lord that everyone now fears and killed all of the Jedi and even some people call him Emperor but apparently he's not dead but Vader says he is...

But another reason on why Vader allowed you to have a family is because when he lost his wife and thought that his twins were dead aswell, he became fully infused with the dark side...he thinks that when your family will die, you'll be just like him...full of hatred and have your full attention to the dark side and not care for others...but only when your family is dead will you be a full on stoic killing machine for the Sith....

Which may happen according to Vader, you asked how that might happen and the only response you got was a "Something is coming" Whatever that means...

But past that, right now you just finished ending a call from Blake, who told you what happened at Beacon so far, from her meeting.... Weiss, to a girl in red who exploded apparently and then to a energetic blonde haired girl who has a temper but not as big as yours, and they became her team and together they formed Team RWBY........

so that means when you go visit her, you'll have to see...Weiss aswell....  and lastly she said that she accidentally revealed her identity of used to be in the White Fang and a Faunus...and you got kind of mad at where she said that Weiss is actually alright once you get to know her.....heh, yeah right but anyway you wished her a goodbye and told her you'll be coming to Beacon soon along with your parents as it's "visiting week" they call it

But anyway past that, you get up from your floating cross legged position and turned off your hologram from where Blake called you from and popped on your armour, minus your helmet and opened your bedroom door but only to reveal your Mother, Kali

You: Mother? What is it?

Kali: oh! Hello (Y/N)! How are you? And your armour is not too...y'know...hot or cramped is it?