Chapter 3: Morning After

Sierra's POV

As I wake up I feel the headache I had last night, turn into a huge migraine. Great my first hangover. I think that's the last time I'm ever drinking. Where am I anyways? God I don't remember anything. I remember getting drunk, some guy feeling me up, and then another guy saving me. Looking to my right, I see that there are pills on the nightstand. I pick them up, put them in my mouth, and then wash them down with the glass of water that was also there. Oh no I feel like I'm going to puke. No keep those pills down, no puking right now.

Getting out of the bed I notice that I'm just in my under garments. Jeepers! What happened last night? I notice a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, might as well put them on. After putting them on I open up the door and I hear a frying pan sizzling. Well time to go see who's out there. Walking down the hallway, I walk out into the living room. I look over into the kitchen to see a curly haired, muscular, half naked man, cooking breakfast. Who is this guy? I walk into the kitchen trying to not make any noise, which seemed to fail when he turned around to see me.

Holy snickers! It's Aidan Turner. Why am I in his house? How did this happen? I'm dreaming.

"Mornin' sleepyhead."

God his Irish accent melts me.

"Uh good morning."

"You okay, you look like you've seen a ghost."

"I'm just dandy." I say walking slowly over to him.

"Do you want some breakfast?"

"No thanks."

"Come on you need to eat something or your headache will get worse."

"I feel like puking."

"I didn't need to know that." He says chuckling afterwards.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Well I'm making bacon and pancakes. If you want any let me know."

"Not really a bacon kind of person. Pancakes are okay, but I love waffles."

"Well then. I don't have any waffles, but if you want cereal there's some in the cupboard there." He says pointing to the cupboard over one of the counters.

"Thanks." I say walking over to the cupboard. "Great I'm to short." I say trying to reach the frosted flakes.

"Here let me." Aidan says as he walks up behind me and grabs the box.

Oh my god! He was so close to me. I could feel his warmth. What am I thinking, he probably cuddled with me last night in bed.

"Thanks." I say flashing him a smile.

"No problem." He says taking his food out of the frying pan and putting it onto a plate.

"Where are your bowls?"

"In here." He says grabbing a bowl from the cupboard above the sink.

"Thanks again." I say to him before he walks out into the living room.

After pouring myself a bowl of cereal, I decide that I'm going to go sit out there with him and figure out what happened last night.

Aidan's POV

"So." She says.

"So." I copy.

"What happened last night?" she asks.

"You mean in bed or the whole night?"

"The whole night...and we didn't do anything did we."

"No don't worry, we didn't do anything. Even though I really wanted to." I say mumbling the last part.

"What?"

"Nothing. Um well you needed help getting into the club so I helped you get in."

"Yeah...I don't know why you brought me here or why I'm even with you,"

"You didn't have your keys to your flat and your roommate isn't home until today. That's what you told me." I say taking a bite of my pancakes.

"Oh...yeah I don't have anything with me besides my dress."

"Which looked good on you I might add." What the hell!? Aidan why did you just say that.

"Ummm thanks." She says.

"I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable by saying that."

"It's okay, I just wasn't expecting it."

"Okay."

"Not used to compliments." She says.

"How so? You're very beautiful." I say.

"I never get them, I guess. Uh thanks again for another one."

"Why don't you ever get them?" I say taking a bite of my pancake.

"I didn't look like this when I was younger as in teen years."

"What do you mean look like this?" I ask.

"Skinny." She says eating a spoon full of cereal.

"Oh."

"I used to be the fat kid that always got picked on."

"That's not nice."

"Getting picked on or being fat."

"Getting picked on." I say laughing a little.

"Why are you laughing?"

"The fact that you thought that being fat was not nice."

"Oh."

"I happen to believe that you are a very beautiful woman and no matter what size you are or were, you are still beautiful."

"Thanks." She mumbles.

"So are you sure you don't want pancakes?" I ask her taking another bite of my pancakes.

"I'm sure." She says looking at me, her piercing blue eyes staring intently at me.

"Oh kay."

"I probably should be getting home. I'm late for work." She says looking at the clock near us.

"We'll leave in a little bit."

"Okay." She says getting up and taking her bowl to the sink. "In that case I'm going to go change back into my dress." She tells me as she leaves the room.

I finish eating and put my plate and fork in the sink. I walk back to my room and I see her through the crack of my door and she's slipping on her dress. She's so beautiful, I know this is creepy of me to be looking at her like this, but she doesn't know. I walk into my room after her dress is on.

"Aidan do you think you could zip me up?" She asks me.

"Uh...yeah." I say walking over to her and zipping her dress up.

"Thanks."

"We'll leave after I take my shower."

"Okay. I'm going to go wait out in the living room." She leaves my room and heads to the living room.

I get my clothes and head into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and tell myself I need to shave. First shower then shave. I turn on the water and wait till it gets warm. I hop in and begin to wash my body.

Sierra's POV

Great now I have to pee. It's only been five minutes since he's been in there. I start to bounce my leg. Aidan hurry up. I get up and walk to the bathroom.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Aidan?"

I wait a few minutes. I still here the shower running. I could go in quick pee and get out, but what if he gets out while I'm peeing. Ugh. I really got to go, I'm going in.