Chapter 2: You Can Stay With Me

"So any news on your love life Erin?" I ask.

"Um..." She starts before I cut her off.

"Spit it out, tell us."

"Well there is this guy at work." She says as we sit down in one of the booths.

"Oooo what's his name?" Catherine asks.

"Don't laugh when I tell you."

"Why would we laugh? His name isn't like Dick, is it?" Marie asks.

Erin looks at us and doesn't say anything.

"So his name is Dick?" Catherine says with a slight smile in her face.

"Shut up Catherine."

We all start laughing while Erin pouts.

"Let's go and dance." Marie says.

"Well who's going to stay here and watch our booth." Erin asks.

"I will." I tell them.

"Your to drunk to watch the booth somebody might steal it if you pass out." Marie says.

"I'm fine guys, go and dance." I say lying to them. I really am drunk and this is my first time drinking.

"Okay see you in a bit." Erin says before the other girls drag her away.

I start to think about the guy who got me in here earlier, oh my god. That guy was Aidan Turner. Holy fuck! I knew it, I remembered him from Being Human. A few minutes pass as I sit here twiddling my thumbs because I'm bored, before some guy asks if he can sit down. I told him whatever and he said thanks.

"So do you go out to clubs often?" The random guy asks me.

"Nope." I say after hiccuping.

"Oh." He says moving closer to me.

"Yeah, this is my first time actually being out in a club. It's my birthday today."

"That's always fun." He says. Now he's sitting right next to me.

"Yeah I guess." I say before he starts touching me.

"Get off me! You fucking perv." I shout.

No one around us seem to be paying attention and the ones that are, are guys kinda cheering him on.

"Help me, please!" I shout before some guy rips the disgusting perv off me.

"Do you not understand what get off me means" The guy says. I can't see him because the perv is standing in my line of view, but I recognize the voice. "Apparently you don't asshole." The guy says because the perv is standing there kinda dumbfounded.

"Don't call me that, fucker."

"I can call you whatever the hell I want." The mysterious guy says.

"No you won't." The perv said before attempting to punch the other guy, but he missed due to the other guy dodging and then punching the perv right in the gut then the face. Which knocked the perv out.

"Oh my god." I whisper to myself now seeing who punched the perv. It's the guy I saw earlier Aidan. Could this be anymore strange? After kicking the perv in the gut, he moved him out of his way and sat down with me.

"Sierra right?"

"Yes."

"Are you alright?"

"No...not really."

"Come on let's get you out of here." He say offering his hand.

I don't budge should I trust him or no.