Chapter 4: You've Got To Be Kidding Me

Shit he's so sexy! Is what is going through my mind once I get into the bathroom. I can see his body outlined in the through the glass. I try to be quiet as I slowly creep towards the toilet. I go pee quickly then wash my hands, just as I'm about finished the shower water stops running and I immediately pause.

Aidan's POV

I hear her knock on the door and ask for me, I figure she just has to pee; so I don't answer. She comes into the bathroom, I know she is most likely looking at me. A few minutes later I turn the shower off. I turn around and she's paused by the sink.

"Would you like to leave the bathroom now or after I get out of the shower and put a towel around myself?" I ask her.

"Ummmm now."

"You sure?" I open the door to the shower.

"Yes." She says turning around to face the door.

I step out and walk closer to her where my towel is located, on the hook on the door. I grab my towel and wrap it around myself. "Let's leave the room together." I whisper near her ear as I reach around her and open the door and we both back up, so we can open the door all the way. She instantly out the door and headed towards the living room. I walk into my room and I catch her looking back at me. Time for me to get dressed.

Sierra's POV

"Oh my god!" I mumble to myself as I sit down on the couch. I nearly fainted in the bathroom. I wasn't expecting him to get out of the shower while I was in the bathroom. Why just why!? Ugh I need to go home. I have work soon. Plus later I gotta head to some stupid office building for an interview for a photographer job for an upcoming movie or something. It's supposed to be really good pay and it's for almost a year.

I put my head in my hands and a few minutes later I hear footsteps. "I'm all ready, just gotta grab my keys and then we can go." He says.

"Okay." I say getting up and head to the door and I slide my heels on. I hear him grab his keys.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yep." I say, then he walks over and opens the door for me. "Thanks."

"No problem." I walk out the door as he says that and he closes it behind us. He locks the door and we head to his vehicle. I get in as he opens the door for me. Once he's in we are off. It's silent for awhile. I'm sure we are both trying to think of something to say to one another. He put's in a CD and turns the music down a little. Just enough so we can hear the people singing.

"Hey look I wanted to say I'm sorry about earlier if I was being a little forward with you." He says to me.

"Oh no you were fine, I'm just sorry that I was in the bathroom while you were showering." I say laughing a little afterwards.

"Haha yeah, I was not expecting that at all. So can you give me directions to your place because right now all I'm doing is driving to somewhere." He says laughing a little.

"Oh yeah sure." I tell him the directions and in no time we are at my place.

"I hope I wasn't much trouble." I tell him.

"No none at all, though I hope to see you again sometime."

"Yeah you too." I say smiling afterwards and heading into the flat.

I go to my room once my roomie lets me in, get dressed for work, grab my keys, and leave. I'm going to be so late. I run to my car and start it. Then I'm off to work. About ten minutes late I arrive and go in.

"Hey loser." My co-worker Arlo says to me.

"Yeah yeah."

"Where were you?"