Nandini: I guess its coz of me that u all got so worried for her. We just forgot everything in our talks.

Manik: No its fine...

Nandini noticed two other ppl accompanying them when Aliya said,
Aliya: Nandini... Meet Abhi and Navya!! Guys, this is my cousin Nandini.

Navya shaked hands with Nandini with a warm smile making Nandini like her instantly.
After that Abhi forwarded his hand forward. Nandini shook hands with him after which he placed a fast kiss on the back of her palm.

Abhi: No matter how much I love this fragrance of ur beautiful perfume from ur hand, but what would it be like to hv ur soft cheeks and my lips.

Abhi said in a flirtatious tone. All the others just shook their heads indicating a he_cant_change look while Nandini slid her hand back smoothly and smile broadly at him as she replied in the some tone,

Nandini: If u ask me, I hv an even better option for u. What about my hand placed sensuously on ur shoulder as knee moved right in between ur legs making u groan like never before.

It took a moment for all of them to decipher her words from her tone after which they burst out laughing out loud. While Abhi had an impressive smirk on his face.

Abhi: Feisty... I like u!!

Nandini still had her smile intact when Mukti said,
Mukti: Nandini... Plz don't mind him. I know he is pain in the ass but he does know that at the end of the line, He's mine!!

Abhi kissed Mukti's cheeks lovingly while Nandini smiled broader,
Nandini: Great... U guys look good together!

Abhi: Thanks...

Nandini: Well U all carry on... I'll take ur leave!!

Cabir: Hey... We were just gonna sit and chill out here!! Hang around for sometime it will be fun...

Nandini: No it's fine!!

Abhi: Come on Angel face!! Just a drink together...

Nandini heard him and looked at aliya as she said,
Nandini: Ohk... As u guys say!

Abhi: See... I always prove it how I hv a way with girls...

Nandini: Well let's see how long it works for me!!
Nandini said it as a challenge making him smile.

They all settled down in the big balcony in Aliya's room while cabir and manik got the drinks.

Mukti: Guys lets get drunk tonight.
Navya: Yes...

Manik: No... We all hv work tommorow!
Cabir: As if u would hv got drunk if u didn't hv work.

Mukti: Come on guys...
Mukti passed them their drinks as They all made a circle have their drinks in their hands.
The evening went on in a full swing as all of them danced around on the tipsy music that Cabir had played. Manik was standing by the table refilling his glass when he saw Nandini standing at the far most corner of the balcony, leaning on the railing as her eyes were stuck on the stars.

Manik walked closer towards her and stood by her side. Nandini felt someone's presence by her side and turned to see Manik too looking at the stars. She turned back her eyes to where they were when she heard him saying,

Manik: Aren't stars quite interesting!! Though they r always there for us, but they show themselves only when we need them to show us the path in the darkness....

Nandini thought over upon his words and a smile stretched on her lips. Manik noticed her smile and face her,
Manik: Why r u smiling??

Nandini: U r right....Interesting!!
Saying so Nandini looked at her empty glass and turned around to move back when Manik said again,