Chapter 12

When I woke up the next morning I smelled pancakes. I wasn't sure if it was coming from the kitchen or from somewhere closer than the kitchen because the smell was so strong. I opened my eyes and saw Jorge was gone. I went downstairs to see where the smell was coming from. I tip toed into the kitchen and saw J Jorge standing in front of the stove flipping a pancake. I went up behind him and hugged him. I started to kiss his neck and he tilted his head. "Well good morning to you too beautiful." I continued to kiss his neck and he turned around. I looked deep into his eyes and before I knew it his lips wer locked on mine. "Good morning to you to handsome." I tried to help with the pancakes and get the table set but Jorge told me to go back upstairs. I did what he said and went upstairs. I sat on the bed and turned on the TV. Since it was saturday my favorite animal shows were on so I watched them and waited for Jorge to come upstairs. He came upstairs with his food and my food. "Happy birthday baby." He put my breakfast on my nightstand. "Thanks babe but I don't feel any older." He smiled. "Well your twenty-two years old now so I guess that makes you older now doesn't it." I smiled and looked down. I saw that I wasn't in my clothes. I was wearing pajamas. Mickey Mouse ones to be exact.

 Mickey Mouse ones to be exact

I watched my T.V. and ate my birthday breakfast. I remembered what happened last night. I mean it wasn't anything bad and I wasn't complaining but my head hurt. Jorge looked at me. I wondered what was going on in that mind of his. He looked at me and laughed. "What?" He smiled, "Your hair looks crazy." He laughed again. "Haha very funny." I put my hair up into a messy bun and got up to put my plate away. "No I'll get it." he got up and grabbed my plate along with my empty cup that used to have coffee in it and took them down to put them in the dishwasher. He came back up and plopped on the bed like he always does and kissed me on the cheek. "Do you want to get in the shower?" He slowly started to get up. "Sounds like a good idea."
We got in the shower and I did my stuff, so did he. We got out, dried off and got dressed.

My outfit

My outfit

Jorge's outfit

Jorge's outfit

We got ready because Jorge said he had a suprise for me. I hurried up and got ready and headed down stairs. I heard a familiar voice and looked over from the staircase to see Cody talking to Jorge with a box in his hands. "Hey sissy happy birthday." He handed me the box. I carefully opened it. Inside there was a tiny little blue heeler puppy. I instantly started crying and thanked Cody and Maci with a hug.