Chapter 11

We went out for breakfast and we ordered our food. I ordered a banana nutella crèpe and a fruit parfait, Jorge ordered France french toast, Kyla ordered berry crèpes and a fruit parfait, Anthony ordered a Butcher Shop skillet, Maci ordered Ghirardeli waffles, and Cody ordered Grand Marnier peach crèpe. We ate our food and then went to Starbucks to get drinks. I got a mocha frappè, Jorge got a carmel frappè, Kyla got a pink drink, Anthony got a purple drink, Maci got a vanilla bean frappè, Cody got a micha frappè. We went home and watched scary movies. One of the scenes in the movie scared me and I jumped. Jorge grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "You scared?" I hugged him. "No, why?" I smiled and hugged me tighter, "Because you jumped." He made me put my head on his lower stomach which I didn't mind but it was the fact that it was too close to his friend so I backed up. "What? What's wrong?" "That was way too close to your friend, that's all." I put my head on his chest and looked up at him smiling. "What's the smile for?" He laughed, "Do you think we should do it?" I was confused for a minute. "Um no I'm comfortable." He kissed my head. "Okay I understand." He continued watching TV. I turned my whole body to face him and I looked right in his eyes. I noticed that they were multiple shades of browns. Light fading to dark. They were so beautiful. It was like I was staring into dark pools of beauty. "What?" "Nothing I just never noticed how beautiful your eyes are, how beautiful you are." We were so deep in the moment we didn't realize that everyone was gone and the TV was off. It was dark outside. "I love you." "I love you more." I put my hand on his cheek and slowly leaned in to kiss him. He backed away so I had to lean in more. When I kissed him he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to his chest. I smiled and laughed a little. I got up and he followed me into the bedroom. He got on top of me and we had aan intense makeout session. He pulled on the covers and plopped down beside me. "Do you wnt to go to bed?" I smiled, "Yeah, I could use some sleep." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was asleep.