Chapter 2

"You know...um...I'm kinda...sorta...dating Jorge Driggs." She practically screamed. "Oh my god I'm so happy right now." She hugged me. "I still love you though, your like my little sister." I smiled and took out my drawing supplies because that's all I ever do during homeroom. Kyla came over and asked what I was doing. I continued drawing and got out my phone. I texted Jorge and asked him what he was doing. All of a sudden he ended up walking in the door and he came right over to me. "So how does it feel to be mine?" I smiled and told him,"Great, actually." He laughed a little. He walked over to the teacher's desk. I sat in an empty seat and Jorge came over and sat beside me. "What are we drawing?"I looked at him, our eyes staying locked, until the bell rang. I walked to my locker then waited for Kyla. Jorge came over and walked with us outside. I texted my mom and asked if I could hang out with friends after school and she said okay so I rode the bus with Jorge. I sat next to Jorge and he put his arm around me. "Are we going to your house?" "Yeah, I have to go to the store first cause I need a few things for tonight."I looked at Kyla.

Is he thinking what I think he's thinking?

We walk off the bus as soon as we reach Jorge's house and we walk to the store. We walked into Walmart and I hopped on Jorge's back. "Run!" He started running.