________________________________
"Damn! Look at my girlfriend everyone!" Benny tried hyping you up. "Shut up! Come on homecomings today and I have lots to do" I got in the car and we drove off.
/at the mall\
"Ugh! Are you done!" Benny was complaining for the last 3 hours we've been here at the mall. I walked out of the dresser to an amazing dress that I loved. "Wow!" Benny might've drooled. "IKR! What do you think" I said checking out the dress from the mirror. "Great! Now let's go" Benny got up picked up our things and walked to the register that had started a line. "Ok ok! Grumpy" I got back in the dressing room and changed. When I walked out I noticed a girl taking to Benny. It seemed he was ignoring her. The girl left so I walked up to him. "So who was that girl" I said testing him. "Don't know don't care, she cane up to me and started complimenting me about stuff and talking about her ex but all I did was nod and stood here just waiting" Benny was still standing still and watching the register. We were next and so I took my bag and took out my moms card. After paying we had left and went to the next shoe store. I bought a pair of white converse as well as Benny. After the mall we got McDonald and then headed home to change.
/at my house\
"I will pick you up at 9 love you" said Benny driving away. I ran up to my room and started to take a quick shower. After my shower I quickly put on my bra and trousers and one of Benny's shirts. I brushed my hair and then blow dried it. I started planning out my makeup and jewelry. I did a natural makeup and picked out some rad earrings that hoop on your ears. I curled my hair and head to my room to find 'Richard' standing by my doorway. "What are you doing here" I took my dress and slowly walked to my shoe bag. "Nothing just wanted to see how it's going with your homecoming" he said crossing his arms and slowly checking me out. Ugh! "Why do you care don't you have a tongue to shove down my moms throat with" I walked away to the bathroom and slammed the door. I quickly and slowly, with out messing up my hair, put my dress and shoes on. I put my dodgers jersey on with the #31 on it. I walked out of my room and still saw 'Richard' in my room sitting on my bed. "You look so amazing y/n" Richard got up and walked closer to me. I slowly walked backwards, toward my bag. I quickly sneaked my hand in my front pocket with my pepper spray and took it out. Richard slowly rubbed his hand on my skin. I took out the pepper spray and sprayed him in the eyes. He started screaming in pain. I panicked and texted Benny to make it quick and show up at my house earlier. "What's wrong?!" My mom yelled from the stairs. "Nothing ! Richard just hit his head that's all" I grabbed my backpack and left my moms card on my bed. I took my baseball cap and ran downstairs. "Have fun!" my mom yelled. I walked outside to see Benny walking out of the car and running towards me. "You ok?!" He asked hugging me. "Ya just that Richard was coming closer to me and checking me out and slowly touching my arms" I started crying. "Where's that bastard?!" Benny asked walking towards the house. "Babe forget it! I sprayed him with pepper spray" I said. "I love you" Benny leaned in and kissed me and we laughed while our heads where against each other's. "I love you too" I said. He opened the door for me and closed it. We drove off to the school.
/at the school\
Everyone was happy. The lights were bright. Balloons everywhere. Benny got off and opened the door for me, take my hand and escorting me to the dance. "Wait" benny took a box out. "It better not be a corsage. You now how much I hate those." I laughed. Hen opened the box to reveal a bracelet! It had charms of a baseball, bat, glove, hat, and Benny's name carved on it. "This is a promise bracelet and I promise to never hurt you! Protect you! And love you!" He kissed me. "Well put it on!" I laughed after yelling at him. Oops! He placed the bracelet and kissed me. "Come on" benny slimmed me in the dance floor.
______ the whole night we danced away and enjoyed it all_____

This is the outfit you wore

Benny's outfit

GOALS!!💙💙😭

The bracelet he gave you

Pretend his name was carved on it

______________________________
Hope you enjoyed thank you for reading and thank you for 24k I love you all bbs! Thank you lots! Thank you for request this to whom is reading this and requested the chapter because you and Benny in this outfit are goals 💙💙😭! Ok ummm so ya.... bye