"I know but tell the group anyway."

(Y/n) scowled at her, how was it possible that her best friend, her cousin had just betrayed her in front of the woman she loved? She would pay for this and pay in a big way.

"It was a month before the raid on the restaurant, the health inspector may have had a boring job but he was hot, so when he asked me out I agreed."

"You never told me about this?" Alex said blandly, a month before they had met she had dated someone else, she wasn't taking that news well.

" Err well it's quite embarrassing. " (Y/n) defended. "I was waiting at the restaurant he told me to meet him at and he turned up twenty minutes late."

" That's not embarrassing, (Y/n) this can't be your most embarrassing date this is just boring. " Sara interrupted.

"Carry on." Lena smiled.

" I don't like this new you Lena, there's something a little evil in there. "

"Just say it."

" Fine, he shows up with these two little kids, sits them down and says he had to bring them because his wife is working and he couldn't leave them alone in the house. "

"He was divorced though right?" Alex whispered.

" He was not. " (Y/n) sighed. "He was quite shocked when I told him I wasn't interested in dating a married man."

Kara sat and listened, her mouth open wide as she took in the strange story, how did anyone think they could get away with doing something like that?

"Now it's my turn." ( Y/n) rubbed her hands together with glee. "Lena, truth or dare."

" Truth. "

"You are so easy, Lena what is the craziest thing that has ever happened to you?" ( Y/n) smiled.

"You shot yourself in the foot (Y/n) you know this involves you," Lena said smugly not noticing that the chef didn't seem fazed at all. "It was the first year (Y/n) was in Rome she came back for a visit and we ended up going to Vegas for the weekend and we got a little too drunk, and when I saw a little too drunk I mean we woke up on this boat taking garbage from the city to wherever the hell is they take it to."

" Wow hold on you missed out the important bit. " (Y/n) protested.

"No I didn't you made us sing in that fountain, that was embarrassing ."

(Y/n) decided to take over the story. "I opened my eyes to see the sky moving, and there on my best friends head sat the biggest Penguin I'd ever seen, he had the nerve to look at me as though he was asking me what the hell I was doing there."

Kara burst out with a huge large she couldn't hold in, the image of a penguin on Lena's head was too much as was the look of absolute disbelief on her sister's face.

Lena finally turned her head towards Kara, "Thanks very much (Y/n)."

" You left out the craziest thing, I merely elaborated. "

"Where did you get the penguin from?" Sara asked with an excited enthusiasm.

"We don't know."

" Picked him up at a bar maybe. " Alex added stoically.

(Y/n) turned to face her girlfriend. "Don't tell me you are now jealous of a penguin, its Lena he was sat on not me."

"That doesn't make this right."

" Are you serious right now? " (Y/n) squealed.

"Okay my turn again, Sara truth or dare." Lena jumped in quickly.

" As everyone is going truth I'll go dare this time. " Sara smiled confidently.

"I want you to lick the neck of the person to your left."

(Y/n) looked around until she realized that Alex was the person to Sara's left, she frowned what the hell was Lena playing at she didn't want anyone licking her girlfriend. "Don't you mean right, Lena." She pointed to Kara who's face flushed bright red and sat suddenly stiffly.

"No, I mean left."

" Oh you are dead Lena, tell me when it's over I'm not looking. " She lifted her hands to cover her eyes so she couldn't see the offensive action, Kara did the same thing averting her eyes from the horrifying sight.

Sara moved closer to Alex eager herself to get this over with, (Y/n) chose to do this every day so the agent must taste and smell nice. Extending her tongue out she set it at the base of Alex's neck the fast pound of her pulse hit her tongue as she moved it up to her ear never moving her tongue from the flesh of her neck.

"Done." She announced as Alex took the moment to rub away the wetness with her sleeve.

(Y/n) and Kara moved their hands feeling safe to look again.

"Finally it's my turn, (Y/n) What is the most people you have ever slept with in a day?" Sara asked enthusiastically.

(Y/n) rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, trying to avoid Alex's questioning glare. "I was young okay, and lost trying to discover myself." She defended.

" Why doesn't this sound good? " Alex questioned more forcefully than she had intended.

"Just answer the question."

" It was four okay, it was this weird party thing when I was in Paris. "

"Four people!" Alex shouted out far too loudly. " Four people in one day at a weird party that sounds more like an orgy to me! "

"I was young I ju.."

" I think I'm going to be sick my girlfriend let four people have sex with her in one day. "

(Y/n) felt her temper rise. "You always have to be so damn judgemental, don't you? Always the same, is it my fault you are the most boring woman on the planet?"

Sara, Lena, and Kara gasped as Alex rose to her feet to match (Y/n). "I'd rather be boring than a bike the whole city enjoys. "

"Oh that is it, that is the last time you will ever judge me you can take your sanctimonious virginal attitude and shove it up your ass! which incidentally Agent Danvers if you did that more then maybe you wouldn't be such a boring stick in the mud! " Her face looked thunderous as she stepped past her, looking back only once to cast her a scathing look. "In case you haven't gotten the message we are through!"

" Yeah I get it, don't worry I'm sure I can fill your place soon enough, there can't be a shortage of hoes in this city. "

(Y/n) scowled at her before slamming the door behind her.

The three women stared at her in disbelief.

"Alex, what did you just do?" Kara gasped loudly.

"You've screwed up big time this time Alex." Lena sighed going after her cousin. " When she was younger she was a little wild and in Paris, she let that older woman she told you about influence her more than she should have, but dammit Alex don't shame her. "

"Well, this night ended with a bang." Sara shrugged.