Part 6 Drunkards confession

(Tom's POV)

Eventually I got my punishment. Tord decided to make me dress in a cat suit she saw in one of her hentai manga. I thought it would be much worse than this. Maybe Tord really did change. I mean that's what it seems like. Although we still to figure out why we're women and why we woke up in the same bed together, but honestly after being embarrassed like that all I wanted was to get drink Smirnoff, get drunk, and pass out. Eventually Tord came back from yet another meeting, dull and exhausted. "Not looking so hot now are you?" I said looking at her with a grin. "Shut up Jehovah." She said glaring and then making herself a coffee. " So what are we going to do about this?" I asked looking at her. " We can't stay women forever. I want to go back too Edd and Matt. I want to go back to drinking Smirnoff every night." I continued. She then turned around facing me. "You can go back to drinking as much Smirnoff as you want." She said. "But I can't let you go back. Not yet at least." She then opened the fridge door and gave me a 6-pack of Smirnoff. " I need you for a while." She said turning back. "Especially if we want to go back to normal." I then opened the package of Smirnoff and began drink bottle after bottle until I was drunk. Really drunk. Tord looked over at me smirking. "Oh Tommy~." She said coming closer. "How many bottles did you drink?" I rolled over to the side of the bed she was closest too. "All of them." I replied trying to speak the best I could. "Whatsh it tu yoo." I said then letting the alcohol take over. She chuckled a little and then just kept the smirk on her face. "Ya knoe wha Turd?" I said looking dead at her. "What?" she replied quite interested in what I had to say. "Yar purtty hawt." I said smirking. I leaned up and planted a kiss on her soft silk lips, and watched as her face turned as red as a tomato.

( Tords POV)

I felt the softness of Tom's lips press against mine. I knew that she was drunk but I didn't think that much. Then again she had drank 6 bottles of Smirnoff. I eventually gave in and kissed her back. It was long and pleasurable. I wished it would never end. Eventually we broke apart to breathe. "Tord." Tom said panting like a dog. "I-I l-l- like you. I like you a lot." I looked at her with utter shock and then laughed. She watched me laugh and then sighed looking down. After I calmed down I began. " Finally. You don't know how long I wanted you to say that." I then sighed with relief. I watched Tom look up and smile with a blush. I couldn't help myself. I pulled her close and planted another kiss on her lip's. This time my tongue entered her mouth. It was breathe taking, literally. When we split apart again Tom fell back. "Tom!" I shouted falling on top of her. I didn't know whether to panic or scream or do both. I was about to call in my medical team when I heard a loud snore. I looked over to find Tom just passed out on my bed. I couldn't help but laugh. "What a mess you are Tom." I said relieved. I then hopped into bed along with her, snuggling up against her chest. "I love you dumb Jehovah." I said dozing off.

~To be continued~
_____________________________________________
Hey you guys! I hope your enjoying the story. I just wanted to apologise for the short chapters. I also want to give all art work credit to the Artist that made them. I appreciate all the support you give and I love you all~