One of his hands goes under my back and I arch it so he can open the clip of my bra. The moment it is removed, I start to feel unsure about myself. My hands instinctly reach up to cover my breasts from him.

Zayn notices my intention. "Babe, you're beautiful." He soothes as his hand went up to my chest pulling my hands down. When my hands are laying next to me, his hands goes up to caress one of my breast.

The pleasure it gives me is something I've never experienced before. A battle of pleasure and awkwardness of him seeing me like this takes place in my head. I need to get over myself if I want to do this. Zayn thinks I'm beautiful and that's all what counts right? I need to have more self confidence.

I start to tug at his jeans and he gets the hint as he helps to pull them down. When my eyes fall on the bulge present in his boxers, my eyes widen in shock. Well... that will be painful.

Zayn his fingers go through the belt loops of my jeans after opening the zipper and tugs them down. Gladly that's the only thing that went down as I'm now only left in my panties. I'm so happy that I had shaved recently.

"Would you feel better if I closed the curtains?" He asks and I nod directly. It'd be a lot easier for me.

He quickly stands up and closes the curtains. On his way back to me he grabs his jeans and pulls something from his pocket. A litte silver coloured square package is in his hand now. A condom. If he didn't think of it I would've never thought of it.

He puts it on the night stand as his body hovers over mine again now. His hands touches the skin of my stomach and slowly trails down until it reaches the edge of my panties. He places a peck on my lips before his lips move to my neck. He starts trailing kisses down my body, making sure to give attention to my breasts in the proces. Whilest doing so his hand starts to rub my center. I moan at the pleasure overtaking my body. He then proceeds trailing kisses down my body until he reaches my core. 

I hold in my breath as he slowly pulls my panties down. His hot breath fans over my core and my stomach forms a knot as I anticipate what's to come.

A low chuckle leaves from between his lips. "You're so wet for me, baby." He groans lowly sending shivers down my body. If he could see my face right now he'd see how red it is from his words.

He pushes my leg to the side and starts kissing and nipping on my inner thigh. I clench the sheets in my hands wanting to feel his lips somewhere else already.

"Tell me what you want." He demands seductively. F*ck.

"Zayn, please." I whisper not really wanting to say it.

"Tell me."

"Zayn." I whine and he chuckles.

"Only for once." He murmurs and I gasp when his mouth covers my clit suddenly. His tongue starts massaging it and I moan loudly. This feels so good. When I thought it couldn't get better a finger pushes between my folds and slowly starts to thrust in and out of me.

"F*ck." I moan out. I thrust my hips upwards wanting him to pick up the pace.

"You can be as loud as you want, baby. We're alone." This boy will be the end of me.

The pleasure starts building up and I feel something coming I've never felt before. My inner thighs start to warm up and tingles run down my legs. Just as my head starts to feel light-headed and I feel like reaching the peak of pleasure, Zayn stops.

"What the f*ck?" I exclaim looking up to see him looking darkly at me.

"I can't wait anymore." He groans as he pushes himself up and crawls over towards me. When his face is above mine again, his hand goes down to pull down his boxers.

In the dark I can still see his manhood in all its glory as it's erected and pushed up against his stomach. I hear the package of the condom being ripped open and then Zayn rolls the condom on slowly.

"It'll hurt for a moment." He informs as he positions himself at my entrace after pulling the sheets up. I inhale sharply ready for the pain that is about to come. This is really happening. I'm so nervous that I couldn't form words so I just go with a hum as an answer. If I'd open my mouth I'd probably vomit from the nerves.

Zayn holds himself up with his hands who are placed next to my shoulders after he had put the tip in position. I squeeze my eyes when he slowly starts to fill me up. A stinging feeling forms in my core and it hurts terribly. F*ck, I regret this instantly. It hurts so much.

"Look at me." He demands while he gives me time to adjust to his length. I'll never adjust to this.

I open my eyes who are filled with tears caused by the burning pain.

"F*ck, baby, are you alright?" He asks worriedly as one of his hands shoots up and caresses my cheek. I nod slowly knowing I just had to get past this point. The pain would go over soon.

"Tell me if it's too much." He whispers as he slowly started to roll his hips. I grab tightly grab his upper arms at the pain caused by his movements. His thrusts are slow and it feels as if he's ripping me apart.

Just as I thought I couldn't bare it anymore the feeling started to fade slowly. The pain is being replaced by something I haven't felt before. The pain stays present but the other feeling makes it bearable.

Zayn starts to kiss my jawline and his thrusts become faster and less controlled. Plaisure is definitely more present than pain now and the same feeling as earlier starts to build up in me.

Droplets of sweat run down Zayn's temple and I can't help but wipe my hand over his forehead and push his hair back. He bites his lip in concentration which makes him even hotter. The room isn't fully dark so I can see his face quite good. His eyes rolling back and his thrusts becoming sloppier, don't go unnoticed. Our moans fill the silence in the room.

My legs start to tingle and get numb while the feeling in my stomach builts up faster and faster and I feel like I'm about to explode any second. I thrust my hips in the air causing him to go deeper. A groan comes from his mouth and I moan at the seductive sound.

And then I lost it. My body goes numb and I'm taking over by the best feeling I ever had. A warm feeling washes over me and my cheeks flame from the heat. My body twitches beneath his.

"F*ck!" Zayn's head rolls backwards and he moans out my name while riding out his high. Right after he callopses on top of me. Our breathing is heavy as he rolls over so he's laying next to me. He pulls up the sheets some more and then rests his hand on my thigh while we both try to catch our breath while watching the ceiling.

I'll never get enough of Zayn.

"I love you so f*cking much."

»»»

Jesus is judging me.

Pls vote, I tried my best for you guys