Chapter 25

ABIGALE

I woke up stretching my arms to find Zayn. But the only thing I felt was sheets. I opened my eyes searching for him, but I quickly came to the conclusion that I was alone.

Maybe he left a note?

I looked everywhere. No. He just left. Well, nice to be waking up like this...

I stood up walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey Abigale." Doniya greeted me. I gave her a smile.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked her, trying to make it look like a casual question.

She shrugged shaking her head. She looked me up and down and than I realised I'm in Zayn his clothes. Fuck.

"No. Is this serious? Are you guys alright again?" She raised her brows with a smile.

I nodded not being able to hide the smile playing on my lips.

"So what are you doing this weekend?"

"I'm gonna visit my dad I think." I said fidling with the hem of Zayn's shirt.

"Oh. I'll watch after the girls this weekend, but then I'm also gone so make sure to be back in time." She stated and I nodded again promising I'd be here before she left.

"Have fun." She smiled.

"You too."

»»»

"Dad? I'm home!" I yelled. It was weird to leave Zayn without saying something, but he did the same with me expect that I left him a message, he didn't answered tho.

"Abi?" He yelled back.

I followed the sound of his voice as I soon heard that it came from his room.

He tried to stand up but failed miserable.

"Dad, do you have a hangover again?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"You need help." I said.

"You can't demand me!" He yelled. I made a hushing sound. I didn'y want to fight now with him because I knew what could happen I he really got mad.

"Okay." I silently said.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"The house is one big mess without you." He whispered holding his head in his hands. He always had the worst hangovers but that was his problem.

I walked out of the room closing his door behind me.

I looked around the house and it was true. This was such a mess.

I started cleaning the house.

»»»

ZAYN

I looked at Abigale who was sleeping in my arms. She was so beautiful. I was so happy that I had her even tho I didn't deserve her.

I tried hard not to wake her up while I sneaked out of the bed.

After I was dressed I walked into the kitchen and grabbed something I could eat while driving.

I started my car and took off towards my destination.

I tapped the steering wheel impatiently when I suddenly remember I forgot to leave a note for Abigale.

I slammed against it making the horn leave a loud sound. Fuck. This isn't good we just made up and I look like a prick again.

Maybe I am. After all I had not told her about what happened between Perrie and I and I wasn't going to also.

I parked the car and walked into the big grey cement building.

"Zayn, you're late." David said giving me a stern look.

"Sorry. I was held up by something." I lied. Like semi-lied because I was held up by Abigale but it was my own choise.

"Do you have it with you?" David asked as I nodded passing him a little plastic bag.

"Good. Here's your money." He throwed at me and walked away further into the building.

I stalked back towards my car counting the money but just as always it was right. David always kept his word.

When I arrived home I was about to directly go back to Abigale but I ran into Doniya.

"What's up?" She asks casually.

"Nothing much, just came back from a friend." I answered.

She looked suspiciously at me. She caught me once before and she said if I did it ever again she'd tell mum.

It wasn't my choice to be involved in all of this. I try to walk past her but she stopped me.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes. "My room."

"Oh Abigale left this morning." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "She was searching you, but you dissapeared."

"Where did she go?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"She's visiting her dad for the weekend."

I took my phone from my pocket and saw I had a message from her.

From Abigale: I'm at my house. See you on monday. x

I had a weird feeling when I thought about not seeing her for two days.