"Thanks," was all I said before we went our separate ways. I have a feeling that Zoey may like me, but she already knows I have a girlfriend, and I've already given her signs that I wasn't interested. I told Ben to get closer to her, but he told me that she wouldn't even talk to him, and only has a liking towards me.

I was brought back to reality when my phone started to ring. It was Ben.

"What's up?"

"When are you coming back home?" Ben asked. "Mia looked really upset when I saw her. Did you fuck up again?"

"No, and I'm almost at home."

"I swear, if you fucked up, and you plan on apologizing to her by having s-"

"Bye, Ben."

At least I know Ben is back to normal.

When I arrived home, the house was silent, so I tried my best not to make too much noise. I walked into my room to see Mia peacefully sleeping on the bed. Placing the books on the table, I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of shorts for the night. I slowly crawled under the sheets beside Mia before pulling her closer to my chest.

x-X-x

Our stay in Greece was coming to an end, so we all decided that we should do as much as we could before the last day; going to the beach, going to multiple stores, and trying out new things. It was kind of funny to see Levi all shaken up after he and Ben tried tubing. As expected, Ben said he had a great time and that we should all give it a try whistle Levi disagreed.

Right now, Ben went to go tubing again but with Jacob, and Sarah and Levi went to go get ice cream.

I was laying next to Mia under the large beach umbrella Sarah bought as she read one of the books I bought her. As I thought, she was upset that I bought three instead on one, but she was still happy. She must've noticed me looking at her because her eyes locked with mine as her brows knitted together.

"What?" she questioned. "Is there something on my face?"

I chuckled. "No. Just wondering how I got so damn lucky."

She blushed and turned away with a small smile on her face. I guess she must've remembered something bad because a few seconds later her smile fell.

"What's wrong?" I asked, moving so I was sitting straight. I moved closer to her and gently cupped her cheek to turn her head towards me. When I did, she avoided eye contact.

"Well, it's just..." she trailed off. "I've been meaning to ask you something."

"And what's that?"

She seemed hesitant to ask me but finally spoke up. "Is there anything going on between you and Zoey?"

A small smile spread across my face. "Are you jealous," I teased.

"Ace! I'm serious."

I chuckled. "There's nothing going on between Zoey and I," I answered.

"And why should I believe you?"

"Because I'm completely, madly, and insanely in love with you," I replied, resting my forehead on hers. "and I'm never going to stop falling in love with you. There's no one I'd rather be with than you. I can't think of a day where I don't think about you. You're always on my mind. I love you, with everything that I have. I can't even imagine what I would do without you. You mean so much to me than you think, Mia."

I smiled when I saw the deep red blush on her cheeks. I kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you too," she mumbled.

"Come here," I chuckled before pulling her into a kiss.

••• - ••• - •••

Please don't murder me. You know I love you guys 💕

 You know I love you guys 💕