CHAPTER SIX

- MATURE CONTENT -
If you don't want to read this, skip to the second x-X-x. Please forgive me, I've never written a sex scene lol I've only read some so I apologize in advance.

Chapter 06

- Mia White -

I didn't want to ask Ace why he had Zoey's number, not until we were alone. I know I shouldn't be upset about something as stupid as this.

He had the freedom to exchange numbers with people...only if necessary.

But the way Zoey was looking at Ace, I don't think she was just being friendly to him. I don't want to jump to conclusions because I'm sure Ace has a reason for having her number. It was just weird since Ace doesn't have any other girl's number besides me, Sarah, his mom and a few of his cousins.

I remember that one time when Ace was waiting for me to get out of class - like usual - there was this group of girls who took his phone out of his hands and put their numbers in his contacts.

Once I was out of the classroom, he told me to delete all of them.

"Are you okay?" I was brought back to reality when someone gently tapped my shoulder. Levi gave me a worried look, and even though I said I was fine, he wasn't convinced.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine Levi," I reassured him. "I've just been... thinking."

Before Levi could say anything, Ben called for him. Levi groaned, muttering something under his breath before walking to his brother. I chuckled and waited for Ace to return from the washroom.

After we left Zoey's mother's shop, we stopped by a few more stores before going home. It was a pretty long walk but thankfully we were almost there. Once Ace came out, we continued to walk home.

He hasn't checked his phone after he texted Zoey, confirming it was him.

Once we were back home, everyone went back to their rooms after saying goodnight. Before I wanted to talk to him, I decided to take a shower. It would also give me time to think about how I should ask him about Zoey. I'm guessing, that when I ask, he'd tease me about being jealous - which I kind of am - and never made me forget about it.

He teases me about everything, and while I don't mind it that much, I want him to take me seriously.

Maybe I should give him hints about what I want to talk about. Or, maybe not. Sarah once mentioned that guys just want to tell us what the problem is directly or else they won't understand what we're trying to point out.

I sighed and rinsed the conditioner out of my hair before turning the shower faucet and letting the water stop raining down on me. I grabbed a clean towel and dried my body as well as my hair as best as I could. It took a while until my hair was at least damp before I went to grab my clothes.

That's when I realized I didn't bring anything with me.

I groaned. Way to go Mia.

"Ace!" I called. "I need your help!"

"What's wrong?" He instantly replied, knocking on the door a little hard. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"