So it is extremely natural for the Gupta's to keep their girls out of media and away from men of our society. I tried to search on social media but it was vein. No information about Khushi Kumari Gupta I could gather.

My phone buzzed and I found a picture of a girl. It was from Aman. The girl was wearing a maxi dress. She has a beautiful hair that touches almost her waist. She has the most beautiful and expressive eyes I have ever seen. The blue colour dress emphasised her baby blue iris. She looks much younger than her age. If I already didn't know her age I would have thought she 15 years old. Her structure depicted that she don't be more than 5'5" that was close to a foot shorter than me. But something about her composer told me she smell trouble. Even though she looks like a child but the way she was looking at the camera told me she is something else and Aman just confirmed my suspicion.

The next information I had received was about her former kidnappings. She is master in escaping. Which means she had no fear and she is far from docile contrary to what her picture depicted. Interesting, I thought.

I destroyed the chip after I got all the information about her and loaded a new SIM card. I don't want Avinash to have any clue before I kidnap his sister. And I made sure apart from Aman, and me nobody knows about it. This mission is mine because this couldn't fail. And knowing Avinash the security would be solid at today's gala event. And I don't trust anybody apart from Akash and me to conduct this successfully. Since he was not present at the moment I would be the one to bring her here. Brace up Junior Gupta. No one can save your sister from me. Either you release Sheetal or get ready to receive Khushi's dead body in return.

-------------------

I knew the route through underground. Many years back when my father wanted to conquer Gupta's he drew the plan of the whole mansion. That's when I learnt about the secret passages. Since not many of them know about it the patrolling would be low. But still I can't take a chance.

I parked my SUV far away from the Gupta premises. Then changed into a beggar's outfit. I rechecked my weapons before getting down the car. I took the uncommon route through the jungle area. After walking for like 5 minutes I reached the backyard of the mansion. As expected there were lesser guards. The moment I was able to reach him I aimed my gun and fired a shot. It hit straight in the middle of his head. I quickly went towards him and dragged him in the jungle before the other guards could notice. I wore his outfit and covered my face with the hat. I took his machine gun in my hand and walked inside the premises.

I dodged the other two guards saying master has asked me to keep an eye inside the secret passage and they bought my words. Without wasting anytime I made my way through the secret passage and reached the door. I waited for the fireworks that were scheduled to happen. When it started I burst the lock to enter.

When I entered the girl froze. She was about to scream when I covered her month with my palm.

I took out my gun and held it against her temple. "Don't scream or else I will kill you".

The girl fainted instantly. I drop her like a rag doll on the floor and went for the hunt. There was a huge noise coming from the hall below. I quickly scanned three four rooms. Finding no one inside I continued my search. Then I saw a girl who looks like a teenager going towards another room. I quickly went towards her and pushed the muzzle of the gun against the back of her head. She seemed to freeze but never fainted.

"Where is Khushi's too. Either you tell me or you will die". The girl had the nerve to turn towards me. The gun now pointed right at the center of her head.

"Kill me if you wish to but I will never answer you". For the first time in my life I have come fave to face with a woman who was fearless.

She was directly looking at eyes almost challenging to shoot. I almost pulled the trigger when my other hand accidentally banged against the door before grabbing the girl in front of me.

"What happened Maria", Some said opening the door.

The girls eyes went wide. She didn't realise she gave away the hint. It was the voice of my prey. I pushed the girl in front of me unlocking the door.

She didn't know what to do.

"Why are you still outside? Come in".

Maria didn't move an inch.

Holding the gun against his temple I decided to enter the room then. There she was. Her expression fade from smile to horror. There she was looking like a porcelain doll. Her nude gown hugged the right places. She is shorter then I thought her to be. If I go and stand beside her she won't cross my shoulders.

She tried to reach something that was under her gown. Holy shit. She was carrying a gun. I pushed the muscle painfully against Maria's temple. That did the trick. She stopped midway and straightened herself.

"Let her go", she was barely audible. Her protective side was clearly visible.

I gestured her to come near me with my free hand and she obeyed. Good girl. While coming close to me I saw her checking out my attire and me. She looked at my gloves fascinated and then before she could react I hit her on the head with the gun base and she fainted immediately on the floor with a thud.

Maria was about to scream when I silenced her in the same way. She too dropped on the floor. I quickly scanned the room went towards the cupboard and took out couple of clothes and tucked it inside my shirt. I came and picked KKG on my shoulder and made my way towards the secret passage. She weighed like a feather. It was the second thing I noticed here baby blue eyes being the first. I almost ran when I heard someone coming. I hid behind the pillars slipping the girl from my shoulders and caging her inbetween the pillar and my body.

Her body gave up and leaned on me. Her face rested against my chest. I gripped her waist tightly stopping her from falling.

When the guards entered her room I took the opportunity to pick her up in one fluid motion and ran as fast as I can through the secret passage. The guards must have seen me. They followed behind me immediately. I reached the exit and found the two security guards pointing their guns towards me. I finished them off taking out the gun from her garter.

Before the guards could reach us I dumped her in the back seat of the SUV and quickly made my way to the driver seat then powered the gas and zoomed the car in full acceleration.

My two other security cars made sure to block the roads to stop the Gupta's from chasing us.

I turned to look at the girl then messaged his brother.

"Tit for tat. Release Sheetal or else I will make sure your sister can't walk tomorrow morning. I will fuck her then kill her if anything happens to Sheetal"

-----------