12~metaphorical pussy

Start from the beginning

______

"Fuck I love this song!" Louis screams for the third time since 'wannabe' started. I guess he's a big spice girls fan.

Louis jumps around the crowded dance floor with me. I have no idea how to dance but I don't think anyone else here does. We all look so stupid.

I smile at the thought and begin to dance wider watching Louis laugh. When the song ends we down another drink after Louis claims that he needs to 'stay hydrated'.

"Oh my god!" Louis yells as a Rihanna song begins to blare in the humid club.

"LOUIS THIRTEEN AND IT'S  ALL ON ME!" Louis yells the lyrics before pulling me away from the bar.

"Dancing time!" He yells as I laugh at him. Louis wouldn't be that bad if I didn't find him on top of Harry.

Louis and I jump around singing the song about demanding money and act stupid together. Maybe I did need this.

Until I was puking in the same bathroom we took our first shots.

"God it's purple." Louis says fascinated as he rubs my back.

"The fruit drink was red." I say before rubbing my mouth.

"Something was blue." I recall as Louis yells in the small bathroom.

"Harry's calling!" He says as He holds my phone.

"Ugh, decline." I say pressing the power button and watching my lock screen go back to normal.

"Are you done partying? Cause you just puked. That means you have more room for alcohol." He says as I laugh.

"We should probably call Harry to get a ride actually. fuck Uber." I say swearing on accident.

"Fuck Uber! But not Uber eats. Cause the food service is always fucking amazing." He says as I laugh.

"Like one time I got a pizza from this diner and I got my Uber to bring it and he was hot as- we should get pizza!" Louis suggests as I type a text to Harry.

*come get us. Bring pizza or don't bother showing up.*

*you're drunk?*

*obviously. We want pepperoni.*

After sending Harry the name of the club I shut my phone off and look at myself in the mirror. I look okay.

"We need to do this again Louis . You're not that bad."I say watching  Louis smile.

"Okay. Nobody ever wants a round two of a party night with Louis. I never expected you to." He says as I shrug.

"Maybe I just need to let loose. It's been way too long since I got drunk and had a good time. Last time I did that I lost my virginity." I say watching Louis gasp.

"You haven't gotten drunk in that long?!" He asks shocked as I fix my hair.

"It's only been a few months." I shrug watching Louis stare at me with his jaw dropped.

"You were a virgin until eighteen?" He asks slowly as I nod.

"Well, almost eighteen." I say wishing I could have kept it for longer. But Harry had his way just like he always does.

"We're getting to the time of the night where I apologize for sleeping with your guy." He says as I laugh.

"You don't need to. Harry needs to. You didn't cheat on me." I say watching him smile at me.

"No. I didn't. Did I make a friend?" Louis asks as I laugh.

"I think you did." I say as Louis looks at himself in the mirror.

"Just don't touch me. I'm still royalty." He says as I laugh loudly.

"Do you think people care about us?" I ask watching Louis shrug. Before running his nails through his hair.

"Maybe our parents-"

"No, I mean do you think people mind us being in the womans bathroom?" I ask  watching Louis look around at the girl hugging her crying friend.

"I don't think we're their main concern. Plus I have a better pussy than any of these hoes" He says turning to the door leaving me confused.

"It's metaphorical!" He calls as he walks out with me following.

Louis isn't that bad.

________
Word count 1291