The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 4

Sunny's POV

I woke up to music blasting. Are they fucking stupid! They are such inconsiderate assholes.

I got up and jerked my door opened. I followed the noise all the way to the game room. I gripped the handle and turned it slowly. I threw the door opened.

"Do you fucking mind? I was trying to sleep!" I yelled.

"Too fucking bad!" Shane yelled.

I marched over to the radio and unplugged it and iPod speakers.

"Listen you son of bitch! This isn't your damn house! I live here and I want to fucking sleep!" I screeched at him.

"So, I'm a guest. I'm allowed to listen to what I want and what volume I want." He retorted.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"No." He said

"Get out you bastard!" I screamed.

"Look, don't take your anger out at me. I get it you're bitter, because your boyfriend cheated. Don't be pissed at me, because you're mad at yourself." He said, sounding proud of himself.

That sent me over the edge. First, he blast music, second I tell him to get out and he says no, now he brought up my boyfriend cheating on me and thinks I blame myself. He is one dumb asshole.

"That's it you asshole!" I screamed.

I launched myself at him. I started punching him in the face. I just kept hitting, until I felt myself being lifted.

"Put me down!" I yelled.

"No! What the fuck were doing?!" Daryl yelled.

"Beating the dog!" I yelled.

"C'mon! We gotta get some ice for your knuckles!" he said.

"Fine" I said, after looking at my knuckles.

"Why don't you put the trash out?" I asked.

"I can still hear you, you fucking brat!" Shane yelled.

"Good! You little bastard!" I said, trying to wiggle out of Daryl's grip.

"Hey! Calm down! Both of you need ice!" Daryl yelled

"Well he should've kept his mouth shut" I said, glaring at Shane.

"Well you should've kept your temper in check" He said.

"What did I say? Calm down!" Daryl said.

I took a good look at Shane. I messed his shit up good. The fucker deserved it. I watched Daryl hand Shane some ice packs. He placed one on each eye and one on his dick. I mentally smiled and high-fived myself for hitting him in the goods.Daryl came and sat in front of me to hold ice packs on my knuckles. I winced once the ice was on my hands. I calmed some, but I was still pissed.

"Now, how the hell did this shit start?" Daryl asked.

"It started the minute you became friends with a dog" I said.

"I'm going to ask again. How did this shit start?" He said.

"It started when I got woke up by that idiot blasting music" I said.

"No, it started when you turned into a bitch" Shane responded.

"Asshole" I said.

"So you beat Shane up for blasting music while you were sleeping?" Daryl asked

"For that and for saying I was mad at myself for my boyfriend cheating on me." I said, my voice lowering on the last part.

"I see" Daryl said.

The rest of the time we all sat in silence. For some reason there was a thick tension in the air. I kept looking at Daryl's face. It was a mixture of anger and something else I couldn't tell. His face brightened when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll be right back" he said.

That left me and shit face in the same room together. I don't know if I'll be able to control myself.

"Sunny?" I heard Shane call. I didn't answer.

"Sunny, I'm..." He started, but I cut him off.

"Save it asshole, you've said enough" I said coldly.

A couple of seconds later I saw Jaimee pause in the doorway. She looked amused at the sight of us.

"What?" I said

"It looks you two had a little scuffle" She said.

"How could you tell?" I asked sweetly.

"Don't be a smart ass. Come on let's go up stairs, I wanna talk to you." She said.

"Alright, I think my knuckles are fine now" I said.

I walked passed Shane and slapped his head. I felt deep satisfaction now. I followed her up the stairs to my room. I saw out of the corner of my eye Shane was rubbing his head.

I wonder what she wants to talk about. I hope it isn't about Daniel. I just want to leave him in the past. I don't care about him, nor do I want to talk about him. Truthfully I would like to cut his balls off and sew his lips shut! But, I'm too proud for that.