The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 15

Isa's POV

My heart fluttered a bit when I woke up in a spacious bed, remembering who put me there.

I just wanted to kiss his face, when he picked me up. I felt so happy.

Now I just don't know how to make him happy. I mean Daryl just found out his father had a girlfriend got her pregnant and is marrying her. I want to find a way to make him feel better.

I wonder if I made him breakfast would that cheer him up. I think I'll do it.

I wonder down the stairs and my eyes fall upon Daryl's sleeping face. He looks so peaceful, a far cry from last night.

I tipped toed up to him and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. I giggled quietly when he shifted.

I walked in the kitchen and began looking for stuff to cook. I found eggs and some turkey sausage in the fridge. I hit the jackpot when I found chocolate chip pancake mix, alongside an extra bag of chocolate chips beside it.

I eventualy found the pans I needed and a batter bowl. I placed the pans and allowed them to heat up. I tossed the sausage in one pan, tossing them around so they could brown evenly. I began mixing the pancake batter, adding extra chocolate chips.

I started getting hot so I pulled my hair up into a bun, as I lifted my hands up I hit something. Suddenly I heard "Damn!"

I turned around and saw Daryl rubbing his cheek.

"Are you ok?" I asked, checking his face.

"Yeah. You got hell of a hit." He said with a smile.

"Hahaha I'm sorry, I was trying to put my hair up. Why were you behind me?" I said.

"Well I was trying to hug you." He said.

"Oh." I said turning around to flip the sausages.

I felt so awkard. I just wanted to melt into the pan with the sausages. I could here him pull a chair and sit down.

It feels like a freaking inferno right now. I really did not want him sitting in here.

Ugh!

Sunny's POV

I woke up remembering what happened last night. I still can't believe what I feel for Shane. It's so surreal.

I opened my eyes and saw Shane was still asleep. He looked so adorable. I gave him a light peck on the lips. I carefully untangled myself from him.

I went to the bathroom so I could clean myself up. My cheeks felt stuck in place from all the dried tears. I just had to let go of all those emotions.

I splashed my face with freezing cold water. I kept doing it until my face felt like ice. I felt around for a towel to dry my face.

Someone grabbed my hand and handed a towel to me. I took it and dried my face. I made sure to rub my eyes and cheeks.

"Do you feel any better?" I opened my eyes and saw Shane standing there in all his shirtless glory staring at me waiting for an answer.

"A little. I'm just ready to eat some food." I said.

"I'm glad." He said.

I began to walk out, but I felt a strange sensation. I got half way through and knew I had something to do.

"Shane" I called out

"What?" He asked.

I turned around and walked up to him. I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed his face. I stared at him nose to nose.

"Thank you" I said

He smiled widely and I took the opportunity. I closed my eyes and kissed him. I couldn't believe it. At first I could tell he was shocked, but after he realized what I was doing he did the same thing.

It felt so good to be able to kiss him and not worry about every one else.

I began to pull away when he pulled me closer and put on the counter. It became so hot. I thought I was going to lose control. I began to grip his hair to pull him close. I could feel him grip my shirt and push closer.

We almost didn't hear Daryl yell that breakfast was ready. We were reluctant to pull apart. I bit his lower lip before I let go.

I hopped off the counter and somewhat strutted out and down the hall. When I got out of the room I ran down the stairs. My nerves got the best of me. I couldn't wait to tell Isa.

I ran into the kitchen and immediately felt super tension.