The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 11

Daryl's POV

"Isa, what am I supposed to do now?" I asked her

"I honestly do not know what to tell you." Isa responded, sighing

"Well, I guess you want to get home." I said

"Not really, I don't want to be there." She said

"Can we get some food please?" She asked.

"Sure, why not. " I said.

Blom um glom dop, I looked down at my stomach. Both me and Isa began to laugh.

"Yeah, come on. I'm starving." I said, as I got off the rock.

"Could we get chinese?" Isa asked

"Sure, I love sweet and sour chicken." I said.

We raced back to the car, and jumped in. I guess we were both really hungry. I turned on the AC, cause it was fucking hot after runnning to the car. I turned the radio on. The Wombats song "My first Wedding" started playing.

"Hope you like this. You can change if you don't" I told Isa

"Hell No! I freaking love this band!" She yelled, she had turned the volume up full blast.

Ha! It was cool to find someone other than my sister and bestfriend who liked the same music I did.

I glanced over to see her singing and dancing in her seat to the song. I couldn't help but find that so cute. Wow. Already I've started moving on, well I guess Jamiee wasn't the one.

"Hey turn here. I really love this mexican restaurant. Please." Isa asked

"Sure, but I thought you wanted chinese?" I said

"I did but this place has awesome music and I love the dancing." She said

"You dance?" I asked, as we parked.

"Yeah, we had to lear salsa dancing in my house. That's the one part I loved doing. Both of my parents are Venezuelan." She said

"I know that had to be so much fun. You should teach me. My mom was Salvadoran, she didn't get the chance to teach me." I told her

"Ok, sure. You just have to tell me when." She said, smiling.

"Ok" I said.

We stepped inside the restaurant, and immediately you could smell the awesome food cooking. I kept inhaling, I could almost taste it. And Isa wasn't lying either the music was pretty awesome, and the people dancing were amazing. The salsa dancing was unbelievable, I don't I'll be able to learn those steps and move so fast.

"Hola! Como estas?" The waitress said, leading us to our table

"Hola! Muy Bien!" Isa said in perfect accent.

I just gave a small smile. I knew next to nothing of spanish.

"I'll be right back for your drink orders" She said in english.

I guess she could tell I couldn't speak spanish.

"I didn't know you knew spanish" I said

"I know the basics." She said.

"I know none" I said, laughing.

"What would you like to drink tonight?" The waitress asked

"I'll have horchata" Isa said.

"What is that?" I asked

"It's an awesome drink, you should try it." She said

"Ok I'll have horchata" I said.

"I'll be right back" The waitress said.

"So do ever plan to visit Venezuela?" I asked Isa.

"I think about it. I would love to visit the country. But I think of how everything else would be effected if I went off for awhile." She said.

"Do you think of visiting El Salvador?" Isa asked.

"Not really, but it would be cool to see the land" I said.

"Maybe we should backpack across Latin America this summer" She said.

"Here are your drinks." The waitress said

"Gracias" Isa said.

"De nada senorita" the waitress replied.

"Now what would you like to eat." She asked.

"Um We'll have two pollo locos and four pupusas." Isa said.

The waitress walked back to kitchen and placed our order.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What?" She said.

"The food. What is it?" I asked.

"Oh! Pollo loco is two chicken breast grilled and a guacamole salad. The pupusas are an El Salvadoran dish, they are cheese stuffed tortillas." She said

"Oh it sound very delicious." I said

"Do you wanna dance?" Isa asked.

"Um..." I looked up at her face and I just couldn't say no. "Sure"

"Woohoo!" She yelled, as she grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor.

Sunny's POV

Dude, where the hell is Daryl! And Isa!

I wish he was here so I could know what he is thinking.

Just once could my father tell me he loves me. I just want to hear to once from his mouth. Just so I could know I was wanted by him.

Dammit I hate when I'm like this.

I grabbed my iPod and put the earphones in and started blasting some Franz Ferdinand. I went down stairs and grabbed a jacket out of the closet.

I pulled my hoodie on and walked out the door. I didn't know where I was going but I just needed to get out of that house away from him.

Before I knew it I was running. I just kept running and running. I finally stopped when I reached the park. I sat down on the bench and just stared.  I put my hands in my pockets and changed the music to Staind.

I didn't realize someone had sat down next to me until I felt the bench move. I turned prepared to fight until I saw it was Shane.

I paused the music.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders. I knew if answered I would probably cry. I felt him put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and just staring.

I felt something wet on my face. I opened my eyes and saw it was raining. I must have fell asleep. I was about to jump up when I realized Shane still had is arm around me.

I shook. I pinched his cheeks. He wouldn't wake up.

"Shane wake up! It's raining!" I yelled at him.

Finally he opened his eyes and looked around. He realized really quick we were gonna get soaked.

"Come on!" He said, grabbing my hand.

Good thing we both had hoodies. We pulled our hoods over our heads.

We ran hand and hand back to my house. We weren't out very long, because it was still dark out. We finally reached the house. We were at the door, when we started busting out laughing.

"Shhh We have to be quiet." I said

I opened the door and turned the lights on. I heard rustling around on the couch. We both walked over to it, still holding hands.

I couldn't believe what I saw!

 snuglybear17 thanks for your rambling. it's awesome :)