The class ended and the boys came running to me . They all have unlocked their powers . I was pretty happy.

"So when will you tell us the next part?" Jungkook asked .

"Today at my house . Be there at 4 in the evening. " I said as we walked to the cafeteria together.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I don't know why . When she sat next to me . My heart kept beating . As if it was in my throat. I was scared .

"You are in love with her ." A guy walking past me said , he was in the class today as well.

"Excuse me?" I said .

"I saw the way you looked at her when she walked by you." He said and mocked me.

"What ever ." I said and walked away .

Am I in love ? What is love ? I don't know.

What ever it is it's killing me. I hate it .
"Do I really love her?" I asked myself, this is frustrating.

If I don't like her then why did I kill that girl who bullied her.

Then why did I smile at her and say hi for no reason.

"Kim Taehyung focus on your mission not this." I said but then again the thoughts came in .

I went home with these thoughts I opened the door to my apartment and
"Aaarrrrggggghhhh ok I love her . I AM SURE." I said to myself . But how will she react when she hears I am the son of the Devil.

"I am a satan." I said and sighed and now I have to save her because the people on the earth are gonna go to Hell.

I am concerned about her . But how can I tell her that I am a Satan . What should I do .

I should probably possess her by my powers and make her fall in love with me. Or should I do it as time flows by . I don't know .

Y/N POV

I was in my house with the boys . They were sitting quietly which was surprising.

"Ok so you all opened your powers right?" I asked .

They nodded as a response. I could see they were nervous .

"So what's the next part.?" Jin asked.

"We go to Heaven." I said and shrugged there was a gasp in the room .

"What , why , how." Were the questions being asked.

"Ok so let's start with the story." I said and they hushed in a second.

"Your mother was an angels who fell in love with a human . There's a rule in Heaven that an angel cannot fall in love with a human." I said .

"That's why she was thrown out of Heaven ?" Jimin asked.

I nodded I had nothing to say.

"Our mother died?" Namjoon asked.

"No if you go to Heaven you will be able to see her in a picture." I said .

"We only go there to see our Mother?" Jimin asked.

"No you have to save the world." I said and they were shocked .

"Us how?" They asked

As I explained the full story to them they understood and nodded in enderstandment.

"So today we go ." I said .

"There's nothing you need to take there's everything in Heaven." I said and shrugged again.

"Ok so let's go." Yoongi said.

I was shocked to see how he wanted to go so fast .

"I don't have anything in this world anymore." He said and smiled like a maniac.

"We also need to stop Hell's king's son ." Jin said .

"Yeah that's why I will train you guys in Heaven and we will come back to earth after a few days." I said.

"Do you know his name?" Hoseok asked.

"Nope he had never came out of the palace . No one has ever seen him." I said and a look of dissapointment was settled in everyone's face.

"It's ok when we come back we will search for him. He will not start attacking people now . He will attack them at least after a few months . " I said.

"Why ?" They asked.

"Because he needs to become friends with humans then only they will follow him to Hell." I said and shrugged.

They all nodded .

"Now everyone hold me we are teleporting to Heaven." I said as they all held tightly on to me.