Acknowledgments

I wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to read this story. Who knew that five months of writing and nearly seventy thousand words could be posted in just over two weeks? I am very proud of myself for accomplishing this. 

Stay tuned because I have much more in store for this universe. 

I'm not sure how long it will take me to write enough of book two to be comfortable posting it, but I hope you stick around to see how Detective Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi continue to navigate their situation. 

How will they find security in their new apartment when there is someone still out there? Will Mitch be able to give himself fully to his hero, or will his doubts ruin what they have started? Will Scott be able to face his brother and find closure as his past mixes with the present?

My heart is full. Thank you.

All my love, 

Belle.

***

MEANWHILE:

If you like my writing style and want to read more Scomiche content written by me, please visit my profile.

I have a completed story called When You Need Me that focuses on the relationship between Scott and Mitch in the future. Scott finds out that his mother is dying of cancer and Mitch flies back to Texas to be there for him. The heavily emotional situation brings back old feelings for each other and they struggle to navigate them together. Especially since Mitch is in a relationship with someone else. Rated M.

{ https://www.wattpad.com/story/130636801-when-you-need-me-scomiche }

My One-Shot book is a collection of Scomiche short stores. Some of my favorite things I've ever written are posted in this book. Chapters are a wide variety of angst and fluff and everything in between. Some are explicit, but most have trigger and smut warnings. UPDATED VERY OFTEN. Mostly rated M.

{ https://www.wattpad.com/story/44764744-scomiche-one-shots }

I have an incompleted book called Just Go With It. It's a story that is about Scott and Mitch pretending to be a couple to make Scott's parent's happy, but it backfires horribly and threatens to ruin their friendship. Updates are not guaranteed, but I will revisit and continue when the inspiration strikes. Rated M.

{ https://www.wattpad.com/story/144785179-just-go-with-it-scomiche }

***

SONGS MENTIONED:

Camila. "Havana." Camila Cabello. Epic Records, 2017.

24k Magic. "Finesse." Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B. Atlantic Recording Corporation, 2018.

Dua Lipa. "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)." Dua Lipa. Warner Bros. Records Incorporated, 2016.

She's So Unusual. "Girls Just Want to Have Fun." Cyndi Lauper. Record Plant, 1983.

Oops!... I Did It Again. "Lucky." Britney Spears. Cheiron Studios, 2000.

Rated R. "Rude Boy." Rihanna. Def Jam Recordings, 2010.

***

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

JezaaMecozzii

GioPTXx

GUYexe

and last but not least,

baloogabailey

Thank you all for your support on not only this book but my other ones as well. You give me the confidence to continue writing and posting. 

     -Belle