If you know that I have the same feeling for him. But I can't tell you that. I don't want to lose my bestfriend just because of this.

" Umm... I think I will go to the student council room now. I have some work to do " I said nervously. I don't want to hear this anymore.

I think my stupid tears will fall anytime now if I still here.

Present

-NO ONE P.O.V-

You burried your face in your hand after remember the conversation earlier.

" What you gonna do now Y/N? "

You was busy with your thought that you didn't heard Yoongi coming in.

" Yah, what are you doing? " he asked while slowly touching your shoulder.

You got starled and immediately turn around. Your hand accidentally hit his glasses and it fall on the ground.

.

.

.

.

" Babe...did you miss me? " he turned to his real side where he really in love with you.

" Shit " you mumbled under your breath. He started to get closer as you walk backward. Soon, the cold wall hit your back.

He pinned you on the wall with both of his hands on both of your side. You tried to push him with all your energy, but it worthless. He is too strong.

" Do you want to play a game Y/N? " he whispered. His lips almost touching your neck.

" P-play.. w-what? " you know you will regret on asking him this.

He smirked.

Before he could continue his dirty talk, someone put on his glasses.

.

.

.

" Jin oppa! "

" I'm glad that he didn't continue that or I might puke anytime now " he sighed.

" W-why you're always be too close with me?? Ughh... now I might end up smell like you right now. " he looked at me with disgusted face.

Little tint pink shade form on his cheeks but he hide it as soon as your eyes landed at him.

(Lmao)

" What?! You- nevermind. Jin oppa can we talk alone for awhile? " I asked him and he nodded. We walked out of the room to the hallway.

" Can you take this trick away from him? I don't want this anymore. They might making some rumours about both of us together if they saw us like that " I asked.

" *sigh* I'm sorry Y/N I-I really want to help..... but, the necklace wasn't with me right now. My grandma took it since she need it for awhile and I probably will got it atlease after 2 month or more " he explain, nervously.

" 2 month?! Are you serious! " you exclaimed.

" I'm really sorry Y/N. I didn't think that all of this will happen all sudden. This is all my fault " he looked down.

You suddenly feel bad after yell at him. You are not the type who like to be mad easily at someone and it is not his fault after all. It's you who don't stop this earlier, you felt guilty.

" I-I'm sorry oppa... I'll wait " you smiled.

He finally looked up and a big smile plastered on his face.

" Thank you Y/N! I promise you as soon as I got the necklace, I will turn this whole things back into normal " he said.

" Thanks oppa. I think I will get back inside. Yoongi probably was waiting for me right now " you smiled to him and he nodded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" I'm sorry Y/N I had to do this to you " Jin mumbled to himself as soon as she get inside and walked away.

.
.
.
.
.
.

" Yah, what are you guys talking about? " he asked sitting on his chair with both of his foot on the table.

" Non of your business " you glared at him.

" Ughhh.... you're so annoying " he rolled his eyes.

" So.. what did you want to talk about? " you asked, lazily. You just want to end all of this and went back to your class.

He smirked after remember the reason why he told you to meet him here.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Let's go on a date "

Cliffhanger bitches....

-Kat.-