★Forth★

-Y/N P.O.V-

I was waiting for Yoongi in the student council room since he told me that he had something to say after recess.

But he still not here. Where was that jerk? He is the one who told me to come here.  Maybe I came to early?

I skip my lunch just because of this stupid emotional head of mine can't take over about the conversation earlier with Yoona.

*sigh* I'm such a weak just like what Yoongi said.....

Flashback

I was walking to the class when suddenly a voice caught my ears.

" Y/N-ah~~~ " I turned around to see Yoona running towards me.

" Morning " I greeted her while she was panting heavily besides me.

" Morning! Am I late again? " she asked still trying to catch some air.

" Nop, you came just right this time " you answered.

Even though Yoona is a smart student in class, she still a clumsy-cute person that always came late to school like other person.

" Finally!! I set my alarm early yesterday but I still dead asleep " she pouted.

" You really need a therapy " I joked and she just chuckled.

" Hey, can I talk with you after the first period? " she asked.

" What is it? You look scary when you serious you know that " I joked again.

" Just wait till lunch, okay? I will tell you eventually " she said.

And we both continue chatting with each other while walking to the class

♡♡♡♡

The bell finally ringed.

One by one everyone started to left the class, leaving Yoona and me alone in the empty class.

" So what is it you want to talk about earlier? " I asked.

" Umm... I want to talk about Taehyung " she said, nervously.

I widen my eyes upon hearing the name coming out of her mouth.

" I.... actually have a feeling for Taehyung for along time now. Since we met, I already fall for him. It just I have a weird feeling towards him than other guy and I think I am in love with him. I want to share this to you since we are bestfriend " she explain, shyly.

" Owh... " that's the only thing that I could reply to her.

Why you tell me this? I don't want to hear that especially from my closest friend. Please tell me you just joking with me.

" I feel light after confessing this to you " she smiled.

But not me.....

" Do you thing he had the same feeling as me? I really wish he is. *Sigh* I'm really in love with him " she said placing her hands on her chest while imagining it.