Shot#1

A/N:

This book is going to be a Drabble of having few shots. Drabble means a shot within 100 words. It can't be possible to express the story, so each shot will wrap up around 500 to 900 words.

I never wrote on angst genres nor I read many. So I am not sure about the outcome of this story. I request you all to support me in this new journey. I try my best to give you a good read. Currently I am too nervous to share this. This was outcome of my not so good day. So spare me🙈

Last but not least, Don't forget to hit the yellow 🌟 and share your thoughts on comment section for all shots. Because in this story, I am going to travel with you unlike my other stories I didn't planned anything for this story. The end of this story fully depends only on you folks. Without further ado let's go in..

Lifting my shivering fingers, I caress the letters which engraved on the card

"KHUSHI."

I recite her name for zillion th time hoping to get her smile or at least to see her look out for me. Unfortunately, I am not good enough to get the privilege to see her craving eyes for me. She said it right, only after she slipped out from my life like the sand, I realised her value. She's an angel in the form of human.

I get hold of my moving fingers as it was crossing the boundary. How can my fingers betray me? How can it go beyond the periphery of her name? Below her name there was someone else name in it. That someone was her prince charming, who would sweep her off feet, who would make her happy, who would give her what she deserves. But alas! The thudding organ inside my ribcage was not ready to bear the reality. Reality of my dark life.

It's only in stories, Beast and angel live happily ever after. Not in real life.

My angel is not ready to forgive me. She isn't wrong. She's right in her place. In fact if I was in her place, probably I would've done the same.

Taking the marker I strike out the name below hers and wrote my name on the place. Least, I could happy with that for all my life.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta weds Arnav Singh Raizada" I read it aloud in satisfaction. A strange pit of thing happening inside my organs. It gives me a ecstatic feeling.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta weds Arnav Singh Raizada" I read it again. My voice echoed on the room and fell back right on my ears. Again the strange thing continue to give euphoric feel. I grin at the effect and read it again.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta weds Arnav Singh Raizada" I find out that I love to recite it again and again.

And I did the same, ignoring the knocks on the door, until my baggy eyes stubborn to close it and I try to reopen it. Even Arnav Singh Raizada fails. He failed in his life. He fail in this too. My body did pangaa with my heart and finally my physical fatigue won. And eyelids close automatically.

.
.
.
.

I stirr in my sleep as I felt some soft caress on my forehead. Wiggling my brows, I open my eyes and only to close it again by some strong light.

"Chotte.. Are you okay?" I hear the owner of soft caress. Why does di have to worry about me? Where's Khushi? This di bhi na. She wants me to marry when I was not ready. But when I am married she's not letting my wife to take care of me.

"Di... I just fainted due to low sugar. Why are you worrying unnecessarily? Call Khushi. Where is she? She must be worried. We just now got married, and it is not nice to leave my newly wedded wife to worry on my health." I said groggily and try to stand up. But wait, why can't I lift my limbs?

"Chotte... It's 29th June. You aren't married to Khushi. Her marriage held on 29th May. She's married to Raji.."

"WHAT THE HELL ANJALI? I AM SAYING NA, I JUST FAINTED IN SHOCK. WHY ARE YOU FUSSING OVER IT? I AND KHUSHI GOT MARRIED TODAY. DON'T BLUFF WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING." I roar as her words instigated a wave of havoc inside me.

How can she say this. It's only today we got married.

"Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada" How jubilant it sounds?