Part 2 : Unexpected

Ding dong .

" Coming ! " , Izuku replied as he quickly took off his blue apron and turned off the stove . He laid the said garment and scurried off towards the main door . Before he opened the wood door , he pats away any pesky dusts on his shorts and tucking his hair to the back with a white headband so the incoming visitors won't see how messed up it was .

Turning the knob to the right , the door slowly creaked open and the boy peeked a little to see who came . A familiar male in an english cut suit stood with seriousness in his eyes . It was rather shining and abnormally golden . His hair were slicked back and had a darker tint of black . The colour of some sort of smoke .

" I am sorry to bother you in the morning but is there by any chance Katsuki Bakugou lives here ? " , his rather deep voice and his mannerism made his appeal more stunning than before . Izuku was dead shock by the voice before he quickly opened the door so the man could enter .

" Y-Yes ! That's my husband . He did told me that someone will come over by today . Didn't know it would be this early " , the green haired boy chuckled softly as he gestured the gentleman to enter . When the man passed by him , Izuku saw a suitcase in the man's right hand . The man then turned around to meet up with the shorter boy .

" Ah , pardon my rudeness , I am Kurogiri from the Hucci company. The company where your husband's workplace has a connection with . To cut story short , he is the leader of this big project that I was told to come by and meet him personally " , the tall male gave out a business card to Izuku . He knew the boy doesn't know anything just from looking from his confused and curious expression .

" Honey ! Has Mr . Kurogiri arrived ? If he is , tell him I'll be down for a second " , Kacchan spoke rather loudly since he was upstairs . The blonde male was busy typing in his laptop about something important last night and woke up rather late .

" Yeah , he's here . Come down as soon as you can , Kacchan " , Izuku replied with a smile before turning his ways towards Kurogiri . " Have a seat ! I'll prepare some tea for you . Is ... Is normal tea okay ? " , the boy suggested because he knew such a high class man would find it disturbing to drink something low class . Well , they don't have any fancy drinks to serve except for his limited edition Milo .

" Oh , I don't mind . Don't worry . Thank you , Mr Bakugou " , the man gave the other a reassuring smile before sitting down on one of the soft peach coloured sofa in the living room . Izuku nodded a few times before proceeding into the kitchen to make tea .

A few minutes later , Katsuki was seen going down the stairs wearing a professional suit and some paper work in his hand to present to Kurogiri . He saw the tall man he was assigned to work with and Izuku sitting in front chatting together with a few laughs here and there . He wondered what they were talking about so he just stood a little closer to listen .

" And Katsuki just went ahead and fainted after he saw all the blood ! Just BAM ! Straight to the floor " , Izuku made few hand gestures on how Kacchan was supposed to fall and it sent thousands of laughters from both of them .

" I see . Well , I would've been like him if my wife were to give birth and blood starts spilling everywhere " , Kurogiri took another sip of the rather normal tea but it tastes like a thousand after he saw Izuku's cute smile .

Kacchan appeared from his hiding spot and blush was covering his cheeks , " I-Izuku ! You told me you won't tell anyone about this ! " . Izuku jumped from his seat and gave a mischievous smile , " Well , I didn't promise ~" . Kacchan could only sigh on how brilliant can his husband be at times .