What's Going On?!!

Recommended song: Talk on the road Tory Lanez

"Deon what in the hell are you doing!"

"Shut up! Where is Aanna"he yells. I got alarmed and tip toed down the hall towards the exit stair and elevator. Faintly I hear my door open and he steps out. Seconds later he storms back in yelling again.

"Ok don't tell me, but I have a tracking device on her phone dumb ass!". Quickly I take my phone out and turn it off. I need to find out what his problem is, this is not the Deon I know.

"Deon put the damn gun down" I believe Milyn yells. Oh hell no he has a gun on my friends. What is going on with him. Paranoid that he might hear the elevator sound, I decide to take the steps. Running, hoping, and skipping steps as fast as I could. Lucky for me running track in high school and college paid off. Once to the lobby, I run to the receptionist desk to only to find no one there. Maybe because its almost midnight. I notice a bell and start to ring it like a mad man. I kept on until the receptionist Tyler from earlier comes out with a wide smile on his face. I mugg him cause I know he see the distress look on my face but yet he is smiling? Before he could even open his mouth, I frantically yell, "We need to call the cops, my friends lives are being threatened!" he nods and motion for me to follow him in to the office behind the desk.

"You calm down let me call them for you, it would be easier" he suggest and I nod. I pace the office as he spoke getting more and more impatient. Several minutes later he hangs up causing me to get mad.

"Tha hell, what did the cops say! Why didn't you tell them the hotel name or even the suite number!" I yell in his face.

"The cops said wait here and not let you go near harm"

"This shit is fucked up yo! My friends could be hurt. Nah I'm handling this myself"I say starting tk walk out to only be grabbed by Tyler.

"You can't go anywhere" he states looking at me but the way he looked at me was telling me that he wasn't keeping me in this room cause the cops said. He wasn't no real receptionist, he is helping Deon for what ever sick reason. It explains the weird conversation from when I first checked in and him wanting to call the cops instead of me. Him even knowing my name without me telling him. I start to fake cry to lure him in to give me a hug. He hugs me as he leans on the desk until I over dramatically kneel laying my head on his leg. Cautiously I untie his shoes laces and then tie each shoe tie together. Then I stand up wiping my fake tears before kneeing him in his balls. As expected he grabs his pants in pain giving me a chance to grab the coffee mug before smashing it against his head. He yells in pain and I run towards the door. Even with him suffering in pain he still try to come after me but trips hitting the floor. Once out the office, I take my cotton robe off and fold it hot dog style, then laying it on the ground in front of the door. I take the rolling desk chair propping it against the door while holding the handle up. Once it was steady I set the handle on top of the chair making it impossible to pull the handle down. I locked his dumb ass in. Next I run to my car to get my gun but remember that my doors are locked. I run to the hotel lawn and pick up the biggest pebble. Carry back to my car and then forcefully throw it at my window. It breaks causing the alarm to go off but I ignore it and get my gun. I sped back inside, as I'm running past I notice the desk door is ajar. He must of got out or somone let him out. Instead of taking the elevator I take the steps again. Once to my floor I wait to catch my breath.