It's About To Go Down

Recommended Song: Porn Star August Alsina

Still confused, Milyn just get up and says, "We should make margaritas like old times" she says referring back when we still take class is to make tasteful drinks. we are not agreeingly and get up to go to the kitchen.

"Yall go ahead I'ma go get sexy" Dion says before disappearing down the hall. We all laughed at his comment before turning our attention back to the drinks we was making.

"But wait yall I made spiked punch already" I say

" oh I like that i'ma get that instead" Liyah says before going to the refrigerator to get it out. Milyn poke out her lips in a childish way before saying, "Can you make me a margarita please" I laugh then go to the fridge to get the ice out. I shake the bucket notice thing is not enough ice.

"You gonna to have hol up cuz this is not enough ice I had to use it for the punch" I explain, she nods. I grab the bucket in exit suite. I walked down the familiar hallway knowing exactly where the convenient room was that holds the ice machine. I've been here many times with my ex and sometimes by myself. I don't know I just really like this hotel. Patiently I wait as the ice falls into the bucket almost reaching the amount I desire. Once done I walk back to my suite to only be alarmed of yelling coming from my suite. I stand outside hearing the deep voice that boomed from my the inside. The only it could be is Dion. He was yelling for them to get on the ground. At first I thought it was a joke but deep down inside somthing told me otherwise. Before I knew I recognize Tesha voice yelling, "Dion what in the hell are you doing!"

Oh shoot what is going on.

Comment vote whatever lol