Everyone this is ... Deon

Recommended Song: "Party Girl" Ludacris ft. Wiz Khalifa

"Deon! " I give him a hug before inviting him in. Deon was the last person that I invited. He is not a girl but he is close. We me two and a half months ago and we clicked since then.

"Ladies I would like you to meet Deon but some call him Danay"

"Hi" They all say in unison. He sits and we all start to talk, but knowing Deon he makes us laugh at his over dramatic behavior.

"Girl we need some music up in here, where is yo phone?" Deon ask. I take my phone out my robe pocket holding it out to him but for only him to mush my hand away.

"Nevermind I don't want yo phone. You got wack music that keep you in your feelings for a zammn year" he says taking his phone out instead and hooking it up to the mini speakers.

"No all she have on that phone is August Alsina" Liyah states while the others agree with her. I laugh at them while they gang up on me. Deon turns on some music and starts twerking in front of us. He looked a hot mess and by far the first gay person I know who doesn't know how to dance or twerk. Tesha and I being the dancers of the groups start to do the dance we use to do in high school. I mean we use to kill it on the dance floor. After a while of dancing we finally sit and cool down.

* * *

"But I like Twon a lot but his baby mama keep interfering with our relationship" Liyah explains. Liyah has been dating a guy that's has a three year old son and a crazy baby mom. She gets along with the child but the babies mom is another story.

"Look you need to tell Twon he need to put his baby mom is her place because she will keep pushing button" Milyn says

"Right and if Twon is willing to compromise to make it comfortable for you then it would be easier to deal with" Tesha adds

"Then if he can't control that woman then he is going to drive you away. I would be damned to put up wit drama. That just equals more stress" I say as they nod concluding that subject.

* So what do u think is of Deon

* Ummm that receptionist was weird as fuck

* Vote and comment

* What character do u like?

* What character don't u like?

* What does each character look like in your head?

* what do u think will happen.next

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!