Accepting the Heat

Recommended song: "Let Me Hit That" August Alsina

I turn my volume up causing August Alsina to blast though the speakers of my range rover.

"Baby let me hit that super loud, super strong, super green, got me super gone

Know that I'm super on, I'm super high. I'm like super man cause I'm super fly"

Finally I reach my destination and kill my engine, hopping out to grab my phone and purse before making my way to my trunk to grab my overnight bag and girls night set up supplies. I press my automatic button to close my trunk before clicking the lock button. Fiercely I strut proudly into the five star hotel.

As soon as I walk in my eyes divert towards the receptionist desk. I take notice in a handsome new receptionist that was seated behind the desk. Out of the many times coming here, I'd never seen him.

He greets me with a smile, "Hello welcome to the Rezior Maino Hotel, my name is Tyler and may I assist you today?"

"Yes I scheduled for master suite" I retort

"Master suite for Aanna Maxwell?" he ask without even looking up my name on the computer. The receptionist I would always see here never rememberer my name just my face.

"Correct but how did u guess so accurately without looking anything up" I asked curiously.

"Miss. Maxwell you come here frequently and I could never forget a beautiful face" instead smile with gratitude before really noticing what he said. Not once have I seen this man ever, but yet he has seen me. I usually remember a face after meeting them at least once.

"That's funny I have never seen you before. Did we meet anywhere before" I ask

He smirks and licks his lips, "Trust me you have seen me before and I have surely seen you"

Am I wrong to be weirded out by this mini conversation with the receptionist? All I could do was smile faintly as he stared at intensively.

"Well here is your card to get in the the room and enjoy your stay here Miss. Maxwell " after he breaks his stare at me.

"Thank you"