No no Davon

Recommended song: "Are you that Somebody" Aaliyah

"Soooo 'Nana what's going on with you and Davon?" Tesha ask me

"Well", I start to say while glancing at everyone all of them, noticing Deon rolling his eyes, "He asked me to go with him to Hawaii" I reveal. They all looked shocked.

"What did u say?" Milyn asks.

"I told him I would think about it" Tesha, Liyah and Milyn look at me crazy while and Deon breaths in relief. Deon can't stand Davon for some reason. Deon and I were at the mall when I met Davon except Deon had went to get me a pretzel. When Deon came back and saw me talking to Davon he started to act like he was my boyfriend.

(flashback)

"Here baby your pretzel you wanted" Deon says deeply from.his usual medium pitch voice. Although Deon always had a deep voice but today there was a difference.

"Thanks"

" Oh I didn't kno u had a man" Davon says apologetically

" Yea---" Deon starts to say before I cut him off

"No we are just friends." I clear up

"Oh ok good so we can still try to get to know each other?" Davon ask. I smile, "Yes that would be nice" .

"Good, good but I will make sure I use your number" he says before walking away.

"Deon what was that about?" I ask. He quickly retorts, "I don't like him"

" You don't know him to not like him besides he will probably.forget to use my number"

" I hope" he says while pulling his chair out to sit down.

(flashback overs)

Its turns out that Davon did actually end of using my number and Deon has given him a hard time since.

"I like Davon you should give it try. I mean what's the worst that could.happen? Liyah says.

"But I mean we have only been talking for two months don't you think that's to fast to be going on a trip with him" I say with doubt

"Come on 'Nana your grown you can handle yourself. If somthing happened come back home. Plus it will show a little more what he's like" Tesha points out.

"Yall bitches sound dumb, she known dude for two months and its ok for her to run off to Hawaii with him. Besides he is not right for her." Deon argue, but he set Tesha off. She doesn't like to be called bitch by just anyone. You have to know her well enough and Deon and her just met. On top if that she was on the debate team, so don't try to argue.with her.

"Hol up you don't know me to be calling me a bitch, secondly I am very intelligent and lastly 'Nana is a grown ass woman so she can do what she want without your liking or not, so deal with it "bitch" Tesha says sitting forward on the couch. Deon was about to to say somthing.back but I have him a look making himself from talking.

"So what's going on with you and your love life?" I asked Tesha after the tension decreased.

"Girl nothing broke up with Cameron" she says nonchalantly. I didn't ask why because I know she doesn't want to share what happened around Deon.

"What about you D" I say turning to Deon

"Still waiting" he retorts.

Everyone except Deon and I looked confused about what he meant. He is waiting for his certain lover to come back to him. One night he cried over that person and I told him to come over so I could comfort him. Although he never told me the name. Everytime he talks about his lover he looks broken. I wish his request would come true.

:-)

*Damn Tesha went off

* come on now its Hawaii

* give me feedback

* What do u think will happens next

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!