"I never agreed to that!" She shouts, taking him by surprise. Y/N sighs and brings a hand to her face to cover up her eyes, which are tearing up. "Rich I need to be alone right now, can't you tell? Just, please, go away."

That angered the blonde, causing him to clench his fists and frown. He didn't like that the love of his life was trying to toss him away like yesterday's garbage. He's sure to change his expression to a neutral one when Y/N uncovers her eyes as to not alarm her.

"Aren't you afraid to be on your own, though?" He steps forward, appearing menacing on accident, causing his rose to step back in fear. "After all, the murderer's still at large, and you never know who might be next." That made something in Y/N snap. As tears leaked from her eyes, she shouted at the blonde, who she thought was a nice man.

"Just leave me alone, you creep!" Turning her heel, the female races off, running as fast as she can with tears clouding her vision. Richard's brown eyes widen in surprise at her harsh glare and words as he watches her flee from his side. She had left him stunned. Though he wished to, he didn't follow. That'd only end in disaster. Letting loose a frustrated grunt, Rich kicks the dirt along the sidewalk before running his hands through his dirty blonde locks

'F***! I was so close! Why did I have to mess it up like that?! I was just so close to her. I couldn't think straight! I didn't even realize I was coming off too strong.' He gives another anger filled kick to the stop sign on his right, causing him to wince in pain when his shoe came into contact with the metal. He pounds his fist against it before leaning his body against the sign.

'Damn it, Y/N! What are you doing to me?' He felt like crying at his failure. He messed up. He messed up so bad. He might never get this chance again.

'Okay, okay, calm down. Maybe I can fix it? But, how? I screwed up once. I can't do that again. Ah! Why don't I just show my love again by killing another one of her loved ones? That drove her right into my arms the first time. She was so overcome with grief that she welcomed me with open arms!' Smiling dreamily, Rich wraps his arms around his body tightly and fantasizes about holding and touching his rose in an almost perverse manner. The man bites his bottom lip while imagining tracing his fingers over her curves and through her beautiful, H/L hair.

'Yes, more blood must be spilt. Who should it be? The officer? Her mother? Her father? Who? Who? Who?' It was a tricky decision, but any would do. Any would end with her coming to him for love and comfort. It was like a game to him, a game to gain his flower's affections. He wants her back, and he will make that happen no matter what.

'Ugh! I can't even think straight! Ah, I know what'll cheer me up! I'll sneak into her house again.' Grinning, the man waits no further to hurry to Y/N's home before she can get the chance to lock the doors and windows. Upon entering the backyard, he was blessed by the sight of her open bedroom window. He had seen his love near the kitchen from the ground level, so he still has time to get up there before she does.

He'll have to act quick, though. Rich wastes no time in scaling the side of the home to enter Y/N's room once again. Instantly, her scent filled his nostrils, causing him to feel a pleasant chill up his spine. Unable to help himself, the killer falls onto the bed, landing on his back, before rolling onto his stomach to snuggle into his beloved's pillows and blankets. The blonde inhales the scent of his addiction, causing his mind to imagine thoughts of her and him lying together in the same bed, holding each other as lovers do.

'I'll try to sleep along side you tonight, my rose. Don't worry, though. I promise not to smash any petals.' Nearly, he giggles like a lovestruck lunatic, but the sound of footsteps reach his ears, and they are headed his way. With no time to think, he slides under the bed to hide himself from his victim before the door can open. Y/N steps into the room while running her fingers through her H/T hair. Instinctively, her E/C orbs gaze around the room out of paranoia before going towards the window to close and lock it.

After that's done, she sighs and collapses onto the cozy bed, bouncing slightly on the mattress. She had been worried enough to lock up the entire house after coming home. Though she wants to believe Richard would never follow her home, he's still a stranger and acted really weird prior to her running away. It may have been an overreaction, but, in her eyes, it was justified. Groaning, she smashes her face into one of her plush pillows and wraps her arms around it to receive comfort.

It had been a long day, and she wants nothing more than to relax and forget about the murder and the creepy blonde. Suddenly a loud ringtone sounds from the teen's pocket, causing her to sigh out of frustration while pulling out the phone from her pocket. That irritation fades away almost instantly after seeing the caller ID. It's her best friend, Ciera. A small smile comes to the girl's lips as she sits up with her back against the headboard before answering the phone. She puts it on speaker and sets it at her feet so that she can wrap a blanket around her shoulders.

"Hey, C. How've you been?" Y/N asks, sounding a little down.

"How've I been? I should be asking you that. You sound like s***." Ciera responds, sounding concerned. She didn't expect her friend to sound so upset when she called. Y/N laughs some while bringing her knees to her chest and wraps her arms around them.

"I'm not doing too good. Remember that guy I introduced you to yesterday?"

"The one with spiked hair?"

"He... He died, Ciera. He got killed."

"Oh... S***."

Rich listens closely to the conversation above as the girl's friend tries to comfort her through the phone. Y/N assures the teen that she'll be fine and goes on to explain the rough day she's had. The blonde can't help but pout upon hearing his rose refer to him as a creep, but he wouldn't hold it against her. That was his mistake. Even if it wasn't, he could never stay mad at her. This friend of hers, though... He recognizes the name. She had walked with Y/N a few times out of the school. She was hard to miss with her dyed, white hair and light blue eyes. Many piercings decorated her ears, and she's only a bit smaller than his flower. Now, he knows just how close a friendship the two of them share, and that just wouldn't do.

'What a perfect person to kill for my beloved! You're not going to need her anyway, my rose, I'm all you're ever going to need!'