Blissful Taste of Your Sweet Lips

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————————
____________________________________
Author's POV:
____________________________________

——————————————————____________________________________Author's POV:____________________________________

____________________________________

Bliss

Rich was in pure, utter bliss.

He left that house high on love, stumbling over his feet, like a drunk coming out of a bar, once the door was shut behind him after such tender goodbyes. He belted out songs of romance without a care in the world of who might hear or see him. He was too high above the clouds to consider such trivial things. This was, without a doubt, the best day of his life! He had experienced a rush so much stronger than bloodlust, a feat he never thought possible.

When their lips touched, it was like ecstasy, soft and velvety just as petals should be. He could sense her shyness coming though their motions, and yet, she fell into his clutches, right where she belonged. There was a definite spark, and the molding of mouths fit so perfectly, like it was meant to be... It is meant to be. All of this, all his hard work and stress had payed off so well! He never wanted to part!

He had extended it as far as he could without showing off his desire to the full extent, but dear lord, when she had gotten bold and bit into his lip a bit, it was difficult to keep his hands to himself, but he had kept the kiss soft and let her lead. He wanted her to have him. He was her protector, after all. In the face of the soft, red petals, he was the thorn protecting her beauty from harm. He was a humble servant, is all, and no amount of fantasizing could've prepared him for that moment.

He was so glad he had waited as long as he did for her to make the first move, though it had been a painful wait. At last, he was hers, she had claimed him. Oh, he could hear the wedding bells now, tolling for their glorious union. And, he couldn't get that look she made after they had parted out of his head. Her face had been fully heated as she looked down and apologized for her inexperience before admitting ...

That kiss was her first.

He had taken it. It was his, she was his. Of anyone she could've given it out to, it was him. More perfect was that it was his own first kiss as well. Not so surprising, considering how he feels about people. His rose was the only exception to his disgust towards the human race, and now, they are each other's, nobody else's. All this time, fate had waited to bring them to that moment, and it was glorious. Y/N is truly a marvelous flower. He couldn't assure her enough that it was the most perfect sensation he had ever experienced.

Perhaps, abandoning his desire for blood won't be so bad, after all, especially if he got a kick like that every time he kissed her. Then, she invited him for dinner, and oh, how could he say no to that? He sat beside her, naturally, ignoring the suspicious stares of her father as he filled his belly. He couldn't remember the last time he ate a proper meal like that. Foods served in convenience stores and gas stations that were ready to eat were all he ever really ate with the occasional fast food treat. He was sure to savor it.