"I don't do that check shit."

"Well I have to go to work so I don't know what you want me to tell you." I shrugged as if he could see me.

"What time do you finish work? I'll pick you up and take you to my boy who repairs phones. He'll have it done by tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes. What was up with this guy?

"I don't know Devin." I mumbled.

"What don't you know? Do you want me to fix your shit or not?" He snapped. I closed my eyes and imagined his cheekbones and jaw clenching. Damn he was fine, I wasn't even around him and I knew it.

"Yeah I do, but today's not a good day."

"Alright." He said and before I knew it I was met with three beeps. Damn, he didn't even say bye!

That guy was such a creep, a really rude creep.

I locked my phone and threw it lightly so it would land somewhere on the bed. I threw my head back against the pillow and closed my eyes, trying to get the last little bit of sleep I could. Today was gonna be a long day.

Dylan Bernice Anthony

"What to eat, what to eat?" I asked myself as I walked into the pantry and turned the light on so I could examine the shelves.

I spotted a pack of skittles hidden in the back and grabbed it. I loved skittles. I pulled my iPhone out of my harem pants pocket and checked the time, 6:40, Chris was gonna be home any minute now. He went into practice at three, and got out of practice at six.

I couldn't wait for my baby to get home, I missed him so much. Man ever since we'd really started planning the wedding, I couldn't be away from Chris for too long. I was so whipped on that boy, but I didn't even care, that was my baby.

I made sure I had my skittles and phone before leaping up the stairs and running into our bedroom.

I flung my body back on the bed and grabbed my phone so I could call Chris and see where he was.

The phone rang three times before Chris's deep voice filled my ear.

"Wassup baby?"

"Hi baby daddy, where are you?" I questioned.

"I actually just pulled into the garage. Where you at?"

"Our room waiting for you." I answered.

"You naked?"

"No nigga, all you think about is sex I swear." I laughed as I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even lying though, Chris was constantly thinking about sex, and always trying to get a quickie in. If it wasn't for that fan tweeting Chris's location he would've taken me to the restroom and tried to do something freaky.

"Nah Dylan, we ain't had sex since yesterday, it's time." Chris argued. Was this nigga serious? Since yesterday? He was acting like he hadn't had some good cat in months.

"You're tripping nigga, you better find a bottle of lotion." I laughed into the phone.

"Man whatever." I could hear Chris's heavy feet hitting the stairs as he climbed up them. My baby was home!

I hung up the phone and waited for Chris to walk into the bedroom. He had his phone tucked in between his shoulder and ear, and his eyes were on the floor instead of me.

"I was trying to figure out if you hung up on me." He laughed and threw his Los Angeles Clippers gym bag into the closet. Chris pulled off his Supreme Foamposites and walked into the closet to put them on his shoe rack.